NFL Draft Page

Maxman

Wait..the Patriots are "perfect"? I had no clue. The media really needs to cover them a little bit more.

I know...I want to be able to turn on something like ESPN and see the Patriots have their own ticker like all of the major sports leagues have. I mean, is that really too much to ask that the networks spend every waking moment covering that wonderful, classy, team up in New England who are coached by none other than Saint Bellichick?

I know...I want to be able to turn on something like ESPN and see the Patriots have their own ticker like all of the major sports leagues have. I mean, is that really too much to ask that the networks spend every waking moment covering that wonderful, classy, team up in New England who are coached by none other than Saint Bellichick?

Seriously! Thank you! I am glad someone agrees!

I think we should start a petition and send it to ESPN DEMANDING more coverage of the world-class Patriots.

I would like to see a 1 hour weekly segment on Saint Bellichick.

We NEED more Patriots coverage...unbelieveable.

Seriously! Thank you! I am glad someone agrees!

I think we should start a petition and send it to ESPN DEMANDING more coverage of the world-class Patriots.

I would like to see a 1 hour weekly segment on Saint Bellichick.

We NEED more Patriots coverage...unbelieveable.

How about 24/7 full Patriot coverage!!! So I could really PUKE MY GUTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!:pats:

Archived