Combine Coverage

Favorite_Toon

His 2nd was a 4.62, that's horrible, that was a repeat too after tripping in the first effort.

I thought that was meant to be his plus side. He has very dodgy hands too IMO from what I saw.

He will drop like a hot potato now.

Johnathan Stewart did 28 reps of 225, none of the RBs have really run yet though.

Also James Hardy ran a 4.46 thats pretty impressive for a 6'6" reciever.

Stewart has been very, very impressive.

What was his vertical and broad jumps.

McFadden had a 33 inch vertical and a good broad jump (unsure exactly what).

Stewart has been very, very impressive.

What was his vertical and broad jumps.

McFadden had a 33 inch vertical and a good broad jump (unsure exactly what).

The site I'm checking out hasn't put up Stewarts vertical jump or broad jump so I don't think he has done one so far. McFadden seems to be the only RB who has broadjumped so far and had 10.8 ft. I have no idea what the broadjump is supposed to measure though or how it helps in football.

The site I'm checking out hasn't put up Stewarts vertical jump or broad jump so I don't think he has done one so far. McFadden seems to be the only RB who has broadjumped so far and had 10.8 ft. I have no idea what the broadjump is supposed to measure though or how it helps in football.

McFadden looks like a mouse! I eat mouses!!

That's higher than AP's last year.

He sucks.

Yeah I know.

That broad jump from McFadden was very good though. It will interesting to see how the other backs measure up.

The running backs are going to run the forty now... Mcfadden states he will run..but they said he might change his mind at the last second..but lets hope he runs and we will see what happens and where he rates with the other guys..

Archived