Gholston and Hardy

HandsClean

I would be elated if we could get these two guys in the first two rounds....

Its always a good idea to add a pass rusher.... and I think Hardy is the next Plaxico Burress....

I agree totally but it looks very unlikely. If Gholston is the pick it will be with #6 (We'll be lucky for him to be there even) and Hardy will more than likely be gone by the end of the 1st.

I agree though that they'd both be great pickups.

BTW- Good to have you back BoomBoom.;-)

Gholston is going to be a helluva player but if McFadden lays on our laps we HAVE to take him.

Hopefully Hardly slips, but I can't see that happening unfortunately.

I honestly don't see what Hardy is not the top ranked wide receiver in this draft. I usually never take 40 times seriously, but when a 6'7 guy runs a 40 in the 4.4's. How can you not want to have this guy.

I honestly don't see what Hardy is not the top ranked wide receiver in this draft. I usually never take 40 times seriously, but when a 6'7 guy runs a 40 in the 4.4's. How can you not want to have this guy.

It's unbelievable. That's a deep threat we been missing for quite a while.

It's because he's 6'5 - 6'6 than 6'7 and he's not as complete as the other recievers. Limas sweed is only 1-2 inches shorter, but he runs faster and jumps higher. Sweed is a more complete reciever as well. A lot of people are also looking at Devin Thomas as the #1 overall reciever; i didn't watch much mich. state games this year, but from what i've heard and read it seems he is well on his way to being selected by the bills.

It's because he's 6'5 - 6'6 than 6'7 and he's not as complete as the other recievers. Limas sweed is only 1-2 inches shorter, but he runs faster and jumps higher. Sweed is a more complete reciever as well. A lot of people are also looking at Devin Thomas as the #1 overall reciever; i didn't watch much mich. state games this year, but from what i've heard and read it seems he is well on his way to being selected by the bills.

Sweed is by far the best WR prospect IMO and rightfully so.

Regardless, Hardy is a huge target, and if we do pick either Hardy, or Sweed, we will have the huge target who can make plays happen. The last player we had that was a big target was Keyshawn Johnson. He never had the speed that either Sweed, or Hardy have. So maybe these two can turn out better.

Regardless, Hardy is a huge target, and if we do pick either Hardy, or Sweed, we will have the huge target who can make plays happen. The last player we had that was a big target was Keyshawn Johnson. He never had the speed that either Sweed, or Hardy have. So maybe these two can turn out better.

I definately agree man and i would love to have one of them on our team. Certain teams are looking for taller recievers such as us, buffalo and tampa bay. However, there are other teams who are looking for a desean jackson or mario manningham and they could push hardy downward. If i had to take a guess right now i ould say hardy would be the 5th reciever taken and would be taken in the top of the 2nd or could be the 4th reciever taken if kelly isn't able to workout at his personal day becuase of his hamstring. I would definately love to "settle" for malcolm kelly, he would be a fantastic addition to the team, who has a change to become a true #1 and grow up with kellen.

Last year we made a splash on Defense with Darrell Revis, who was the best CB in the draft and then we snatched the 2nd best MLB in the nation in Davis Harris, those moves were great and should help this defense for years to come.

This offseason we also added Calvin Pace and Kris Jenkins, 2 more players who should help out this Defense.

Now I know that Gholston is a beast and we really need an outside pass rusher for this 3-4 Defense but at the same time, our Defense is going to be alot better next year with players like Rhodes, Revis, Harris and Coleman all having more experience and players such as Jenkins and Pace making an impact

Now I know we fixed up the O-Line with Faneca, Woody, and Richardson, I think in the 1st two rounds we should improve this Offesne, this way we can put up a good 30-35 points in games where our Defense is on the slump, because honestly, last year, our Offense was so booring that it was hard to watch. Coles and Cotchery are great possesion WR's, Baker is a good pass catching TE, THomas Jones is pretty much a power type of runningback without the Larry Johnson-Bettis type of power, but where were our playmakers? Where? I only seen Leon Washington as a play maker and we never used him correctly for this offense.

Last year we went with the best CB in the nation for this defense, this year we should bring in the best RB in the natrion in Darren McFadden to keep defenses honesnt and add some excitement to GangGreen, now if McFadden is off the board, im all for drafting Gholston or the best CB

In round 2, I say we get the best WR on the board and lets hope that he can play great with Coles and Cotchery

Archived