Giants raise ticket prices $7.00

JETSFAN5180

I pay to whine unlike you who gave up the tickets. WAH WAH WAH

Actually, a..hole, my first daughter was born with a heart defect, and we spent 6 months in the hospital with her before she passed which is why I gave up the seats... OK?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, a..hole, my first daughter was born with a heart defect, and we spent 6 months in the hospital with her before she passed which is why I gave up the seats... OK?

YOU started this whole bashing me the whiner thing not me.Think before posting otherwise EXIT left.Dont start something you cant finish.

Sorry for your loss

Yo Rambo I sit in the upper decks have for the last 17 years and I like it.I had 2 lower seats gave them up because it was hard to see.We can afford to pay the price and the increases.I dont care where you sit the show SUCKS. If a raise in ticket prices was warranted im ok with it.It wasnt we won nothing the stadium wasnt improved.There were no great give a ways unless of course you are into energy drinks.

I have been a season ticket holder for a longtime I have PAID for the right to BITCH.

LOL!!!!!!

Do you really think I would slag on all the people in the upper deck? It was a joke because BZ sits up there. I sat in 334 from 1988 - 2000. I only moved to the mezz over the last few years.

Got invoices for about 7 yrs and decided to give the seats up when I had my kids.... Didn't see it there, but since I'm not a big whiner, I didn't look for it either.

Wait a minute did you just claim....ah, nevermind. haha just busting!

Yuppers. I guess I am not a true fan since I don't sit in the lower levels and bitch and moan about every little thing like a 3 year old girl.

:)

BZ

Bro you saying that you don't moan like a 3 year old girl isn't factually accurate. I will give you this, you don't moan about anything the Jets do.

:rl:

Yuppers. I guess I am not a true fan since I don't sit in the lower levels and bitch and moan about every little thing like a 3 year old girl.

BZ

And being serious for a second, I have found that the upper deck is MUCH better to watch the games. In the mezz there are too many people that have gone for the first time. Lower Level? You have this monster in 124 that is like an eclipse. The sections over there have a hard time seeing anything.

Plus the lower level -- those people bring whistles and try to tell everyone when to cheer. That is highly annoying. :roll:

No, but the ones who leave the stadium halfway through the 4th quarter and who cheer our QB's injuries are.

I never left before the last player was off the field, but I fully understand why many fans have to leave. Even if some of them leave to beat the traffic. I also am of the opinion that the fans were cheering Clemens coming in not that Pennington was injured but that he was being relieved. The media likes to stir the pot and apparently you buy into it. That's your problem, not the rest of us. We Jets fans are like any other fans, we cheer when we see something positive for our team and we boo when we see something negative. A few rowdy fans which unfortunately were season ticket holders and probably subscribe to "Girls gone wild" will always be associated with the Jets. A case in which the many suffer for the few. I would say there was a lesson learned from that incident and will not be repeated. Jets fans are not dumb, they are fans, loyal to the team all the time even when the have to leave a game early.:Typotux:

You really believe that? Seriously? Some corporation "cares" about its "fans"? Maybe the Giants send the tooth fairy and Santa Clause out to hand deliver the tickets with pixy dust.

(this would be where you would putting a rolling on the floor with laughter to make your point).

I remember reading all those articles about how Kraft loves his fans, how he started as a fans and was true to his fans, go ask Gainzo how that is going?

The NFL owners love their fans like the Pharaohs loved the slaves, like Marlboro likes a smoker and like Coors likes a college campus.

It is not the love a friend or family member, but one of the ruler loving its subjects.

Time to take all of this pricing and such a little less personally.

BZ

I don't like Kraft and I think I've made that pretty clear. Jets ticket prices are approaching Pats prices and that is plain wrong.

The Pats play in a 6 year old privately financed Stadium. The Jets play in a 35 year old Stadium. The Pats haven't had a losing season since 2000 and have the highest winning percentage in the NFL since Krafty bought the team.

You are a weird cat BZ.

Hey, you were the one bitching about your season ticket prices and that they made you pay in 30 days.

It might be a private financed stadium, but it is in the middle of NO WHERE where you pay the MOST as a fan, the most in the NFL.

The Jets/Giants could build a stadium next to Lake George for under 300 million, but would anyone go?

BZ

And being serious for a second, I have found that the upper deck is MUCH better to watch the games. In the mezz there are too many people that have gone for the first time. Lower Level? You have this monster in 124 that is like an eclipse. The sections over there have a hard time seeing anything.

Plus the lower level -- those people bring whistles and try to tell everyone when to cheer. That is highly annoying. :roll:

I love the upper deck and though I have watched games from everywhere (upper, middle, down, private boxes) I wouldn't want to sit anywhere else. Sure, it would be great to sit a little closer (more to mid field, under 20 rows) but I love the area and my seats.

Especially the company! :)

BZ

Hey, you were the one bitching about your season ticket prices and that they made you pay in 30 days.

It might be a private financed stadium, but it is in the middle of NO WHERE where you pay the MOST as a fan, the most in the NFL.

The Jets/Giants could build a stadium next to Lake George for under 300 million, but would anyone go?

BZ

The Jets and Giants play in the middle of nowhere as well. Take away the racetrack and the Nets/Devils arena and what do you have? A frickin' swamp.

The reason the Pats play in Foxboro is because of politics.

The Pats do have the highest ticket price in the NFL, but the Jets are coming close to matching those prices.

Don't make me compare NJ housing prices to Foxboro... you won't win.

BZ

I think the median price of a home in Massachusetts is pretty close to New Jersey. Foxboro is a very nice suburban town with house prices to match.

What is the cost of a home in East Rutherford?

Paaaaaaaaaahleeeeeeze.

BZ

You compared a town in Massachusetts to an entire state and when I call you out you resort to the above.

BTW: The average price of a home in Foxboro is $395K (2005 numbers). New Jersey? $359K.

I'm glad that you happily let the Jets bone you up the arse with their ticket price increases.

I love the upper deck and though I have watched games from everywhere (upper, middle, down, private boxes) I wouldn't want to sit anywhere else. Sure, it would be great to sit a little closer (more to mid field, under 20 rows) but I love the area and my seats.

Especially the company! :)

BZ

Yeah we know you have the most dreamiest section ever, lol. I think I remember reading about that once or 800 times.

The one thing that is better about the mezz is less people sit there. Shorter lines, easier to get out. But when I was in 334 I sat in Row 7 pretty close to the exit. And I could get out pretty quick then as well (after a Boomer INT to lose the game for example). But the true fans I believe are mostly in the upper deck.

What the casual fan is offered a seat they say, "cool what section?". The diehards say, "Cool what time are we getting there".

Tabor Jet says, "Cool what time do the parking lot shuttles run? And do I need to bring anything to clean your grill?"

:rl:

ok how in the hell did housing prices get involved with a ticket price argument

Bro this thread is hardcore. Stay the hell out man. STAY OUT. Sure you are a tough guy. But trust me, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS ACTION. Stay out man. Just stay out.

Woody ROCKS! lol.

Bro this thread is hardcore. Stay the hell out man. STAY OUT. Sure you are a tough guy. But trust me, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS ACTION. Stay out man. Just stay out.

Woody ROCKS! lol.

We need a steel cage match. Me and BZ. Make it happen.

I promise not to bring up home prices to make my point about season tickets.

BZ

Too bad I'm not one of those high class yuppies at the 40 yard line. For your information, for one game a year I usually sit in the 300's and NOBODY up there stands up, at least up in the 315-320 area. NOBODY. Its a joke. The Lower Tier is much, much better. The only thing the Upper Tier brings is a better view of the entire play, no matter where the players are.

I guarentee you I'm louder than you up there in heaven BZ. Guarentee.

Too bad I'm not one of those high class yuppies at the 40 yard line. For your information, for one game a year I usually sit in the 300's and NOBODY up there stands up, at least up in the 315-320 area. NOBODY. Its a joke. The Lower Tier is much, much better. The only thing the Upper Tier brings is a better view of the entire play, no matter where the players are.

I guarentee you I'm louder than you up there in heaven BZ. Guarentee.

they cant stand up... they are too fat in the uppers.

plus, how can you have your wine and cheese while sitting down?? Thats the best part of being a yuppie on the lower level mid field...:P

The fans in the lowers suck. they are all old bitter jet fans. rich, old bitter jet fans.

who yell at you to sit down.

who yell at you to stop calling the ref a blind motherfuc**r.

who tell your father to control his family.

they cant stand up... they are too fat in the uppers.

plus, how can you have your wine and cheese while sitting down?? Thats the best part of being a yuppie on the lower level mid field...:P

The fans in the lowers suck. they are all old bitter jet fans. rich, old bitter jet fans.

who yell at you to sit down.

who yell at you to stop calling the ref a blind motherfuc**r.

who tell your father to control his family.

Maybe where you sit LBS, but in the endzone its a totally different story. Are there a lot of people getting up? No. But in the my row, the row behind me and the two rows ahead of me, our rows are always up, always cheering. People once in a while will yell at us to sit down, but we ignore them anyway cause there are rows of us and one or two of them. F them. I don't listen, what are they going to do to me?

The endzones in the lower tier are where its at, IMO. Thats where the most rowdyness of the lower tier are. They are the cheapest seats there and a lot of good people sit there, not men in business suits like where your seats are located.

umm 124...you are now banned from section 306 and 5H for that matter.....clearly you are much to much of a fan for us losers.

Tyson, I was making a joke in calling the 300 people losers. I've never sat in 306, but one day I shall join for a game up there to see if its better than the other side of the 300's that I've sat on plenty of times and could hear a cricket, in a 20-16 game against Miami.

Maybe where you sit LBS, but in the endzone its a totally different story. Are there a lot of people getting up? No. But in the my row, the row behind me and the two rows ahead of me, our rows are always up, always cheering. People once in a while will yell at us to sit down, but we ignore them anyway cause there are rows of us and one or two of them. F them. I don't listen, what are they going to do to me?

The endzones in the lower tier are where its at, IMO. Thats where the most rowdyness of the lower tier are. They are the cheapest seats there and a lot of good people sit there, not men in business suits like where your seats are located.

Im glad you have people who cheer around you.. makes it more fun.

I just love it when Ive been cheering all game and we do something good, everybody wants to high-5 me and celebrate with me...

im like- no way dude... :) no cheerie all game, no slappy when we do good...

and I really hate all the visiting team fans who sit around me. some are good, some arent. I usually warn them before the game that they will hear some real salty language.

Tyson, I was making a joke in calling the 300 people losers. I've never sat in 306, but one day I shall join for a game up there to see if its better than the other side of the 300's that I've sat on plenty of times and could hear a cricket, in a 20-16 game against Miami.

they are losers. having to sit up in the sky like that... looking down their noses thinking they are better than us. screw them and their upper deck.

Archived