Grand Slam Sunday

Beat me to it.

Great win for United, now we just need a draw in the Arsenal-Chelsea match to round off a brilliant day.

Fair play to the ref for sending of Mascherano, especially after that hateful tramp Ashley Cole's actions in mid week.

Mascherano was just too wound up. It was funny watching Andy Gray losing the plot about it at half time. Did he not see how often Mascherano had been yapping at the ref between his first yellow card and the second? The Torres booking was weak, yeah, but Mascherano should have kept his mouth shut.

Great finish by Nani, though.

Be interesting to see how well Cole behaves in this game.

Chelsea with a very impressive comeback.

Drogba really is absolutely amazing. I actually was more worried about Chelsea than Arsenal because I feel they're a much more consistent team and they have better depth. Overall I think they have more potential to go on a season ending winning run than Arsenal who I always felt would stutter eventually.

United are definetly in the driving seat, but it's far from over. Our game vs Chelsea in Stamford Bridge will be huge.

Chelsea with a very impressive comeback.

Drogba really is absolutely amazing. I actually was more worried about Chelsea than Arsenal because I feel they're a much more consistent team and they have better depth. Overall I think they have more potential to go on a season ending winning run than Arsenal who I always felt would stutter eventually.

United are definetly in the driving seat, but it's far from over. Our game vs Chelsea in Stamford Bridge will be huge.

Drogs was great vs. Arsenal. Chelsea sputtered a little bit a while back but's been playing some consistent ball. Hopefully we can catch up to ManU but being late in the season, I'm not so sure that they will.

Good games all round'.

Drogs was great vs. Arsenal. Chelsea sputtered a little bit a while back but's been playing some consistent ball. Hopefully we can catch up to ManU but being late in the season, I'm not so sure that they will.

Good games all round'.

The first goal was offside so you got a little bit lucky there. It was great finish by Drogba though, on his day he's the best striker in the world IMO.

Archived