CBS March Madness coverage

JonEJet

not 4 games in a row skippy

beyond unfair

Under the pod syatem the top seeds get to play as close to home as possible so throw those forst 2 games out, the regionals happened to be in Charlotte and they earned that #1 seed BUT the NCAA also gave them the toughest region. I'd rather have played in the Midwest or west and gotten KU's or UCLA's bracket than stay close to home and get the Heels murderous bracket.

How come no one is complaining about a 2 seed in Texas getting a home court advantage opver a 1 seed? THAT is much worse than the Heels who earned it as a 1 seed and how come no one is complaining about the Heels being a 1 seed a year ago while their #2 seed GU had a homecourt edge playing in BE country?

Under the pod syatem the top seeds get to play as close to home as possible so throw those forst 2 games out, the regionals happened to be in Charlotte and they earned that #1 seed BUT the NCAA also gave them the toughest region. I'd rather have played in the Midwest or west and gotten KU's or UCLA's bracket than stay close to home and get the Heels murderous bracket.

How come no one is complaining about a 2 seed in Texas getting a home court advantage opver a 1 seed? THAT is much worse than the Heels who earned it as a 1 seed and how come no one is complaining about the Heels being a 1 seed a year ago while their #2 seed GU had a homecourt edge playing in BE country?

they have played 4 home games in a row

BTW their bracket was not as tough as you make it out to be

Tenn was worst #2 seed out there.

Wash St, please

they deserved 2 home games, not 4

Wash St, please

its all cool,,but at times like these its always good to bring out the photos of the day Reggie Love, Duke Basktball/football player went to Chapel Hill and got drunk at a party..

http://www.jodysgarage.com/dook2.htm

Wash St, please

UT was #1 in the Nation 2 weeks before Selection Sunday, they ran into a hot UL team. The East was the toughest region w/ only the midwest even close.

Wash. St, please? Did you see how they humiliated the BE's 2nd place team? I realize they are no Marquette or Belmont but they were pretty good.

Where were the people whining when the heels had to play basically road game slast year in BE Country? and the Heels were the #1 seed while Gu was the #2.

UT was #1 in the Nation 2 weeks before Selection Sunday, they ran into a hot UL team. The East was the toughest region w/ only the midwest even close.

Wash. St, please? Did you see how they humiliated the BE's 2nd place team? I realize they are no Marquette or Belmont but they were pretty good.

Where were the people whining when the heels had to play basically road game slast year in BE Country? and the Heels were the #1 seed while Gu was the #2.

you are talking out of your arse

Tenn was so overrated, you think the ACC was down this year, the SEC suffered thru an awful year.

Wash ST, yeah right

Louisville was the only good team they played.

you are talking out of your arse

Tenn was so overrated, you think the ACC was down this year, the SEC suffered thru an awful year.

Wash ST, yeah right

Louisville was the only good team they played.

Do you watch college basketball? UT crushed Temple, beat WVU, beat Xavier and gave Memphis their only loss in a game played on Memphis' home court. Who cares that the SEC was down? so was the ACC and duke was vastly overrated as a 2 seed.

Washington State just humiliated a hot BE team that finihsed 2nd in the BE, a team alot of folks said would give the Heels trouble. Wash Sty was 3rd in the pac 10, the best conference in the Country this year. Wash St was also better than duke so our 4 seed was tougher than the West's 2 seed.

If Louisville was healthy all year they likely would have been a 1 seed somewhere, that was a big time team that the Heels had little trouble w/. Only memphis' road to the FF was even close to the Heels and what may make memphis' slightly tougher is playing UT in Houston.

Do you watch college basketball? UT crushed Temple, beat WVU, beat Xavier and gave Memphis their only loss in a game played on Memphis' home court. Who cares that the SEC was down? so was the ACC and duke was vastly overrated as a 2 seed.

Washington State just humiliated a hot BE team that finihsed 2nd in the BE, a team alot of folks said would give the Heels trouble. Wash Sty was 3rd in the pac 10, the best conference in the Country this year. Wash St was also better than duke so our 4 seed was tougher than the West's 2 seed.

If Louisville was healthy all year they likely would have been a 1 seed somewhere, that was a big time team that the Heels had little trouble w/. Only memphis' road to the FF was even close to the Heels and what may make memphis' slightly tougher is playing UT in Houston.

you are so in lala land, it is sad

you also fail to see you played every game at home

Wash St, please

Louisville, Tenn isnt tough? Final 4, nuff said.

Let's talk about Davidson and Georgetown, what happened to the mighty Big East?

Louisville, Tenn isnt tough? Final 4, nuff said.

Let's talk about Davidson and Georgetown, what happened to the mighty Big East?

NC was only going to play either TEnn or Louis, Louis was better than Tenn

NC got to play Louis at HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davidson is a very good team, they took UNC to wire as well as Duke.

I'm not a Big East fan, i root for Duke

to say UNC had a tough tournament prior to Louisville is a joke.

that said Kansas if they win will give UNC a battle and it is on a neutral

court.

you are so in lala land, it is sad

you also fail to see you played every game at home

I didn't know the Heels now play home games in Raleigh and Charlotte. Did you whine a year ago when the Heels as a 1 seed had to play a 2nd seeded BE team on a BE home court? Duke as a 2 seed had an easier road to the FF than the #1 overall seeded Heels.

By the way, the Heels only 2 losses this year came on their home floor.

I didn't know the Heels now play home games in Raleigh and Charlotte. Did you whine a year ago when the Heels as a 1 seed had to play a 2nd seeded BE team on a BE home court? Duke as a 2 seed had an easier road to the FF than the #1 overall seeded Heels.

By the way, the Heels only 2 losses this year came on their home floor.

they were 20,000 UNC fans in building Diptick. this is big tournament

UNC did not have Lawson in 2 losses, so they sleptwalk in meaningless

regular season games.

2 homes is legit, 4 is a joke.

they were 20,000 UNC fans in building Diptick. this is big tournament

UNC did not have Lawson in 2 losses, so they sleptwalk in meaningless

regular season games.

2 homes is legit, 4 is a joke.

They had a healthy lawson for the Maryland loss.

They were the #1 opverall seed, the sub-regionals and Regionals were played in North carolina. They EARNED that advantage unlike #2 seed GU last year when they had an advantage as a 2 seed over the top seeded Heels. If duke would have won the ACC erg and post seasons they would have gotten that path to the FF and I am sure you would not have complained but they weren't good enough yet the NCAA still gave them an easy path to the elite 8 but they couldn't get out of the 1st weekend and embarrassed the ACC again.

They had a healthy lawson for the Maryland loss.

They were the #1 opverall seed, the sub-regionals and Regionals were played in North carolina. They EARNED that advantage unlike #2 seed GU last year when they had an advantage as a 2 seed over the top seeded Heels. If duke would have won the ACC erg and post seasons they would have gotten that path to the FF and I am sure you would not have complained but they weren't good enough yet the NCAA still gave them an easy path to the elite 8 but they couldn't get out of the 1st weekend and embarrassed the ACC again.

he got hurt in that game

so UNC sleptwalk in a reg season game

Duke was overrated this year and i knew that as a Duke Fan, i had them losing to Xavier then i changed it after talking with SJ.

3 point shooting teams will never win a title

he got hurt in that game

so UNC sleptwalk in a reg season game

Duke was overrated this year and i knew that as a Duke Fan, i had them losing to Xavier then i changed it after talking with SJ.

3 point shooting teams will never win a title

if you are going to argue so hard on a particular point at least get the facts straight. Lawson got hurt AT Florida State NOT vs. Maryland. he was completely healthy for that MD game.

if you are going to argue so hard on a particular point at least get the facts straight. Lawson got hurt AT Florida State NOT vs. Maryland. he was completely healthy for that MD game.

So UNC sleptwalk during 1 reg season game,

the stakes are a bit higher in Big Dance, ya think?

BTW Ark went 9-7 in weak SEC

Vanderbilt the second or 3rd seed from SEC got blown out by Siena, a team in

the MAAC, a Conference which my school is in.

Georgia one of the worst SEC teams wins SEC tournament

SEC sucked bigtime this year.

Last i heard they do not give the trophy for final 4 appearance

It looks like 4 #1 seeds will be in it, so if UNC wins it ...it will be well

deserved and we will not be talking about whether they got a gift

So UNC sleptwalk during 1 reg season game,

the stakes are a bit higher in Big Dance, ya think?

BTW Ark went 9-7 in weak SEC

Vanderbilt the second or 3rd seed from SEC got blown out by Siena, a team in

the MAAC, a Conference which my school is in.

Georgia one of the worst SEC teams wins SEC tournament

SEC sucked bigtime this year.

Last i heard they do not give the trophy for final 4 appearance

It looks like 4 #1 seeds will be in it, so if UNC wins it ...it will be well

deserved and we will not be talking about whether they got a gift

What UT did in the non-conf legitimized their season.

I noticed you didn't mention Miss State almost beating memphis? arkansas beat MSU by 20 in the reg season.

UNC didn't get any gifts, they earned whatever advantages they had.

as a fan i will take final 4, aka, one of 4 best teams in countyr, every year..

who knows who wins now,,its a crapshoot at this point,,but final 4 is all a fan can ask for..

no one here would argue unc isnt one of 4 best teams in country,,and no one would say they wouldnt be in final 4 if those games werent in raleigh or charlotte,,

silly argument imho

What UT did in the non-conf legitimized their season.

I noticed you didn't mention Miss State almost beating memphis? arkansas beat MSU by 20 in the reg season.

UNC didn't get any gifts, they earned whatever advantages they had.

What are you the last word maven?

SEC blow Donkey D1ck this year, what is it about that tha you can not comprehend?

i have cable

but theres only coverage on channel 6 (cbs)

do u have digital?? its usually in teh 200's or 300s channel area,,

In Raleigh we have all games on digital tier and in HD in the 1000s tier

ncaatournament.jpg

Time Warner Cable is proud to team up with WRAL to bring EVERY GAME of the men's NCAA Tournament AT NO EXTRA CHARGE to Digital Cable subscribers.* And every game will also be available in stunning High Definition!

Tournament games will be shown on these channels:*

Standard Definition: 1061-1064

High Definition: 1051-1054

Click here for the schedule!

What are you the last word maven?

SEC blow Donkey D1ck this year, what is it about that tha you can not comprehend?

The ACC sucked too does that mean Carolina sucks? UT was a legit top 5 team this year, they proved that. They ran into a good UL team, that would have been a higher seed if they never had the injuries they had.

Archived