BB may not be gay with Brady after all!

NY JET 29

I wonder how the former floozie that he's been shaking up with for the last 20-years (behind his wife's back) is taking this one?

My guess is pretty well since she has been seriously dating the same guy for over a year now - a man who happens to be a friend of Bill's. As a matter of fact, I heard (from a very reliable source) that the former Mrs. B and her beau, BB and the lady he's been seeing for over a year (not the Jersey floozie - rather a barbie version from West Palm), were vacationing on Nantucket last year (the Mrs. has a house next to Bill -both were Bill's homes originally) and they all had dinner together. Some of their respective kids were in attendance as well. That folks, is what one would call a modern-day, amicable parting of the ways. BB is at the former BB household (Suburb west of Boston) often. He's quite close to his children.

My guess is pretty well since she has been seriously dating the same guy for over a year now - a man who happens to be a friend of Bill's. As a matter of fact, I heard (from a very reliable source) that the former Mrs. B and her beau, BB and the lady he's been seeing for over a year (not the Jersey floozie - rather a barbie version from West Palm), were vacationing on Nantucket last year (the Mrs. has a house next to Bill -both were Bill's homes originally) and they all had dinner together. Some of their respective kids were in attendance as well. That folks, is what one would call a modern-day, amicable parting of the ways. BB is at the former BB household (Suburb west of Boston) often. He's quite close to his children.

Wow. Sounds like a swell guy... :rolleyes:

...not saying that he is.

I find the hypocricy of this thread awfully funny though.

For example(s):

There was a former camp reporter here who not only reported on tc stuff - but included a milf report too - yup, this milf report included pictures of unsuspecting women's asses. This report was popular and in demand. I'm thinking the men here enjoyed looking at the pictures of the womans asses as much, if not more, than the useless training camp "info."

There was once a "all hail Vida's ass" thread in the lounge. I think it had 1 million views. ;)

For example(s):

There was a former camp reporter here who not only reported on tc stuff - but included a milf report too - yup, this milf report included pictures of unsuspecting women's asses. This report was popular and in demand. I'm thinking the men here enjoyed looking at the pictures of the womans asses as much, if not more, than the useless training camp "info."

There was once a "all hail Vida's ass" thread in the lounge. I think it had 1 million views. ;)

This thread is useless without more pictures

;)

For example(s):

Clearly, the debate on whether we are hypocrites or not, can only be solved by you, Garb, posting pics of your behind and seeing how many good vs. bad rep clicks it gets. :bag:

Oh, and BB is still a cheater, in more ways than one. And Brady is still gay, although after loosing the Superbowl he's now only gay in one meaning of the word.

Clearly, the debate on whether we are hypocrites or not, can only be solved by you, Garb, posting pics of your behind and seeing how many good vs. bad rep clicks it gets. :bag:

Oh, and BB is still a cheater, in more ways than one. And Brady is still gay, although after loosing the Superbowl he's now only gay in one meaning of the word.

...ah, the mensa meeting let out early today. Lucky me for clicking on this absurd reponse. And look! I'm responding! Perhaps I'm just retahded...or just a glutton.....but I can't resist asking:

Is the use of the word "loosing" a play on your homophobic fears of having to wear depends before your 50th b-day because of your boyfriends girth?

Ha! I knew you couldn't resist responding.

As for your question: no, just a result of me being a stupid swede who's sloppy with his spelling of similar sounding words. (ooooh..."sloppy"...another fun word to play with for you) :lol:

Oh, and my ass is doing just fine. Thank you for caring.

Archived