I was just checking the Rams board.

NY JET 29

It seems their biggest hole is their OL. Their debate with J.Long or Gholston is if O.Pace comes back. Their saying is Pace comes back they'll need a new position for Long therefore they may just go with Gholston. They are also saying if Pace does not return then M.Bulger better get the organization to take Long. Also their saying Long will really help protect Bulger no matter what happens with pace. Basically if Pace doesen't come back they'll go J.Long, and then we can get Gholston. If Pace comes back then it can go either way.

http://stlouisramsx.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=900

This next link shows there really intersted in an OL guy like J.Long

http://stlouisramsx.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=817

footballsfuture at the Rams forum asking if the Phins go C.Long will the Rams go Gholston, J.Long, or neither.

Hopefully they go J.Long. I'll post updates of their answers.

So far 3 votes for Gholston, and 1 for J.Long. But one of the comments was if Dorsey's pro day with them goes fine, then theres a good chance Dorsey is their pick. He also said that the Rams don't know if Gholston is worth it at #2.

Reading that board hurts my eyes #1 and also, it makes me think how lucky we are in having Faneca at LG with one of the best young Centers in Mangold for this O-Line, I also love how D'Brickishaw Ferguson has started his first two years at LT for this Jets team, this kid has the talent and potential to be a franchise LT for years to come. Now I wont lie, Im not sold on Moore and Woody is a huge ? Mark but at the same time, it doesnt look like this Jets team will have offensive line problems for a while unless we get hit with the injury bug (Which can happen to ANY team, any season)

Im glad that Mangini came in and gave us hope in the trenches

Reading that board hurts my eyes #1 and also, it makes me think how lucky we are in having Faneca at LG with one of the best young Centers in Mangold for this O-Line, I also love how D'Brickishaw Ferguson has started his first two years at LT for this Jets team, this kid has the talent and potential to be a franchise LT for years to come. Now I wont lie, Im not sold on Moore and Woody is a huge ? Mark but at the same time, it doesnt look like this Jets team will have offensive line problems for a while unless we get hit with the injury bug (Which can happen to ANY team, any season)

Im glad that Mangini came in and gave us hope in the trenches

About the injury bug I believe we got bit plenty back when everyone said the Jets were gonna go to the SB, but then the bug got us, and we went 4-12

About the injury bug I believe we got bit plenty back when everyone said the Jets were gonna go to the SB, but then the bug got us, and we went 4-12

Was that when Vinny went down in 99? Or the disaster year of 05 when we played like 5 QB's? (Chad, Fiedler, Vinny, Bollinger, Kingsbury), I also remember Kevin Mawae going down, I think we had 4 O-Lineman playing a different position that the year before

That was a freak season but it also helped us land players like Ferguson, Mangold, Leon and maybe a top QB in Kellen, only time will tell with Clemens

Was that when Vinny went down in 99? Or the disaster year of 05 when we played like 5 QB's? (Chad, Fiedler, Vinny, Bollinger, Kingsbury), I also remember Kevin Mawae going down, I think we had 4 O-Lineman playing a different position that the year before

That was a freak season but it also helped us land players like Ferguson, Mangold, Leon and maybe a top QB in Kellen, only time will tell with Clemens

I am talking about the 05 disaster. I hated that year. We were expected to go to the SB, but then as you said we had 5 Qb's who started games, and all the lineman going down. Not a good year.

I am talking about the 05 disaster. I hated that year. We were expected to go to the SB, but then as you said we had 5 Qb's who started games, and all the lineman going down. Not a good year.

Yeah, watching Brooks I think im Vick Bollinger scramble for his life was the most exciting part of the season that year, I remember being pretty down when we played a monday night game, im not sure but I think it was the Falcons or Patriots, I was thinking to myself... What could have been because we could have made some noise that year but when we played that Monday night game, our season was already shot

Yeah, watching Brooks I think im Vick Bollinger scramble for his life was the most exciting part of the season that year, I remember being pretty down when we played a monday night game, im not sure but I think it was the Falcons or Patriots, I was thinking to myself... What could have been because we could have made some noise that year but when we played that Monday night game, our season was already shot

That basically sums up what it means to be a Jet fan. lol.

I check a Ram board once in a while and most of the (rational) guys there are in love with Chris Long. They are worried about the O line, but primarily for depth and more interior than at tackle. They have Pace and Barron at tackle and seem fairly happy. Depth and G help are not something you look for at #2 overall. They might go for Jake, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Most guys on that board want to, (guess what), trade down.

Archived