I'm starting to be happy getting Mcfadden, because.....

NY JET 29

in round 2 we must get a CB like Brandon Flowers, Antoin Cason, Tracy Porter, or R. Smith. That way our seondary is complete.

In round 4 we must get Jonathan Goff, ILB. Goff, and Harris wil be a strong duo. With the 2nd 4th we have to get a WR like Eddie Royal, or Keenan Burton.

If the needs CB, WR, and LB are addressed in rounds 2, and 4 plus a playmaker in Mcfadden then we have ourselves a great draft!!!!!

Gholston or Ryan in Round 1. Drafting DMC doesn't make sense with all the money and cap room already going to Thomas Jones.

Round 2 the Jets can be as flexible as they want. They can go qb (Brohm, Flacco, Woodson) WR (James Hardy I'd love to see in a Jets uniform) or even get another 3-4 OLB (I like Crable out of Michigan).

Or they can go O-line and grab Cherilus or Albert. Shuening will probably be there in round 4 and he'll be an upgrade over Moore.

Gholston or Ryan in Round 1. Drafting DMC doesn't make sense with all the money and cap room already going to Thomas Jones.

Round 2 the Jets can be as flexible as they want. They can go qb (Brohm, Flacco, Woodson) WR (James Hardy I'd love to see in a Jets uniform) or even get another 3-4 OLB (I like Crable out of Michigan).

Or they can go O-line and grab Cherilus or Albert. Shuening will probably be there in round 4 and he'll be an upgrade over Moore.

No way we go OL in round 2. That would be retarded. I wouldn't even get one in round 4. I would wait for rounds 6-7.

We have way BIGGER needs for round 2. CB!!!!!!! or LB(If we don't go Gholston in round 1)

Our secondary is better than our O-line, even if David Barrett starts next season. Not to mention CB is not as important a position now as it was 10 years ago b/c of the 5 yard rule.

Who won the Super Bowl last year? Champ Bailey? Asante Samuel? Dre Bly? No it was the Giants with mega-pass rush and the year before it was the Colts with the superstar QB.

Faneca is a huge upgrade to the left side. Woody is an ok player but he is not going to make our right side into anything special by himself.

I prefer the Jets to take James Hardy in round 2. I think he's a can't miss. He'll at least be a solid 3rd receiver and endzone threat.

Archived