Yu Darvish, Future Yankee?

uart

Star Pitcher of the Nippon Ham Fighters. Might be looking to make the jump to the MLB soon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu_Darvish

Trey Hillman, the former manager of the Hokkaido Nippon Ham Fighters, has said of Yu Darvish "How good do I think he can be? I think he can be the best in the world. He's not there yet ... but I think he can potentially pass a guy like Matsuzaka." [8]

Brian thats pretty neat. BTW, change that damn avatar dude.

As for this guy, hopefully he's the next coming of Dice-K if not better. Then again, we could use another Kei Igawa to hold the bucket of balls and smile.

Who?

I guess not. I took a stab on the basis that IIRC, you go to Villanova, and Derek Shunk is apparently a big deal.

Joe and I know each other.

Ok, I was a tad confused there for a sec. You do need to change that avatar, btw.

I guess not. I took a stab on the basis that IIRC, you go to Villanova, and Derek Shunk is apparently a big deal.

Ok, I was a tad confused there for a sec. You do need to change that avatar, btw.

Ohhh, nah, no idea who that is. My friend goes to James Madison. He hit his 18th homer yesterday. Goin to watch him at Marist on Wednesday

Brian thats pretty neat. BTW, change that damn avatar dude.

As for this guy, hopefully he's the next coming of Dice-K if not better. Then again, we could use another Kei Igawa to hold the bucket of balls and smile.

No thanks. After what Dice-K cost just to TALK, what's he going to cost in a few years? I'll take my rotation of Wang, Hughes, Joba, Kennedy, and a number of other possibilities--Sabathia, Brackman, Horne, Betances, etc--and not pay likely $150-$200 million for him.

Archived