Mets deliver against Angels relievers

JetNation

I loved how the knock on Willie was that the Mets lost when they were down by 3 runs or more. NEWSFLASH: When you are losing by 3 or more runs, most days you do lose.

How about trying to fix the cause of the 3 run hole instead!

I loved how the knock on Willie was that the Mets lost when they were down by 3 runs or more. NEWSFLASH: When you are losing by 3 or more runs, most days you do lose.

The Mets have played poorly in close games throughout teh year-The mark of a BAD team.

they have shown little or no ability to come from behind, like they had done farily well in previous years.

How or if that is a reflection of Willy and his style, is any guess.

The Mets have played poorly in close games throughout teh year-The mark of a BAD team.

they have shown little or no ability to come from behind, like they had done farily well in previous years.

Not coming back is a mark of a bad team. But in his press conference Omar stumbled around and was trying to find the stat for the Mets record when losing by 3 runs. He couldn't remember the exact # and said that he wasn't a stats guy and then said he was a stats guy (but that's not my point).

Anyhow I haven't looked it up but I am willing to be that historically speaking most teams don't win the game when they are losing by 3 or more runs.

Not coming back is a mark of a bad team. But in his press conference Omar stumbled around and was trying to find the stat for the Mets record when losing by 3 runs. He couldn't remember the exact # and said that he wasn't a stats guy and then said he was a stats guy (but that's not my point).

Anyhow I haven't looked it up but I am willing to be that historically speaking most teams don't win the game when they are losing by 3 or more runs.

My point was not only being down by 3, but being down in general. They have shown a poor ability to come from behind.

That can be a number of factors- Tightening of at bats, a poor bullpen, or a general malaise.

My point was not only being down by 3, but being down in general. They have shown a poor ability to come from behind.

That can be a number of factors- Tightening of at bats, a poor bullpen, or a general malaise.

Not coming back is a mark of a bad team. But in his press conference Omar stumbled around and was trying to find the stat for the Mets record when losing by 3 runs. He couldn't remember the exact # and said that he wasn't a stats guy and then said he was a stats guy (but that's not my point)

Omar couldn't say that Tony Bernazard turned the team against Willie, so he made up some BS stories.

:yawn:

Not coming back is a mark of a bad team. But in his press conference Omar stumbled around and was trying to find the stat for the Mets record when losing by 3 runs. He couldn't remember the exact # and said that he wasn't a stats guy and then said he was a stats guy (but that's not my point)

Omar couldn't say that Tony Bernazard turned the team against Willie, so he made up some BS stories.

:yawn:

Archived