Jets interested in Kevin Jones?

flgreen

5 yards per carry isn't hard to do on 70 attempts. Lets see how he does if he's given 2x the amount of carries. I like Leon, but you make him out to be a possible starting Running Back. Didn't we already go through with this with LaMont Jordan? If Thomas Jones is average, whats LaMont? Garbage? :P

i wouldn't disagree with that

5 yards per carry isn't hard to do on 70 attempts. Lets see how he does if he's given 2x the amount of carries. I like Leon, but you make him out to be a possible starting Running Back. Didn't we already go through with this with LaMont Jordan? If Thomas Jones is average, whats LaMont? Garbage? :P

yes, lamont is garbage. "The otherLJ as starter" experiment is done, he was found to be a load, lol.

LaMont is better than Thomas Jones.

This team would be much better off with a LaMont/Leon platoon than with 320 ****ty carries of Thomas Jones.

Neither LaMont, Leon, or the Dancing Bear is an every down back. LaMont because he's a big *****, Leon because he's too small, and Thomas Jones because he ****ing blows.

Archived