Rank the First year starting QB's (probable starters)

drago

Best QB's for their future teams  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Best QB's for their future teams

The only criteria i am using is that these players could, or should be named starter by their respective teams for the first times in their careers. Hene may be third string for all we know, however he may also start, so i am adding him as well. Clemens is in the same boat, may be second string, may be the starter. Time will tell.

J. Russell

A. Rodgers

M. Ryan

C. Hene

K. Clemens

J. Flacco

T. Edwards

I am not as interested in how many wins each player gets or even their QB rating. I want to know who shows the most ability to be a winner and a long time starter in the NFL.

I go with Aaron Rodgers, not because i'm a Packer fan, but because he has had the longest time to sit out and learn. Reports out of green bay are saying that the actually throws harder than Favre (38 year old favre, not 24 year old favre). This is what Driver and Jennings are saying anyway.

He also is walking on to a very young and talented offense that is also in one of the weakest divisions in the NFL.

(hey mods, i forgot to put in Ryan, can someone add that?)

Are we ranking them in how well we believe they will perform in 2008? If so, here is my list:

Trent Edwards

Aaron Rodgers

Kellen Clemens

Joe Flacco

JaMarcus Russell

Matt Ryan

Chad Henne - Horrible.

Hmm, okay, well if we're going to do over their careers my list looks like so:

Joe Flacco

Matt Ryan

Kellen Clemens

Trent Edwards

Aaron Rodgers

JaMarucs Russell - Sorry, but he's in Oakland and I'm not putting an Oakland QB higher than anyone, except the horrible Henne.

Chad Henne

Hmm, okay, well if we're going to do over their careers my list looks like so:

Joe Flacco

Matt Ryan

Kellen Clemens

Trent Edwards

Aaron Rodgers

JaMarucs Russell - Sorry, but he's in Oakland and I'm not putting an Oakland QB higher than anyone, except the horrible Henne.

Chad Henne

i was going to say the same thing about Russell. Even if he could be a good player...he won't succeed with that ownership. Not to mention, anyone that holds out that long is more interested in the money than actually playing. Good for him in getting the money but i highly doubt he amounts to anything.

The only criteria i am using is that these players could, or should be named starter by their respective teams for the first times in their careers. Hene may be third string for all we know, however he may also start, so i am adding him as well. Clemens is in the same boat, may be second string, may be the starter. Time will tell.

J. Russell

A. Rodgers

M. Ryan

C. Hene

K. Clemens

J. Flacco

T. Edwards

I am not as interested in how many wins each player gets or even their QB rating. I want to know who shows the most ability to be a winner and a long time starter in the NFL.

I go with Aaron Rodgers, not because i'm a Packer fan, but because he has had the longest time to sit out and learn. Reports out of green bay are saying that the actually throws harder than Favre (38 year old favre, not 24 year old favre). This is what Driver and Jennings are saying anyway.

He also is walking on to a very young and talented offense that is also in one of the weakest divisions in the NFL.

(hey mods, i forgot to put in Ryan, can someone add that?)

1.Jamarcus Russell

2Trent Edwards - really imporesed me alot last year

3.Joe Flacco- More for how well that team draft real well,.

4. Ryan- don't really like the QBs from here on out.

5,. Henne-

6 A Rodgers- IMpossible situation replacing a legend and its alot harder when teams can gameplan for you . Rodgers does go on to a sucessful career in thew NFL , it won't be with Packers.

7 K Clemens- Eventually Jets have to get a QB that can be their franchise QB. I Hope Im wrong, but I don't ever see K Clemensz being that QB. What does it say he hasn't been nasmed the starter over CHad Pennington.

First on the list has to be Jamarcus Russell(only QB on list that has everything you look for in a franchise QB)

Second look at that young nucleus that 21 year old Jamarcus Russell has around him. 20 Year old D Mcfadden, 23 RB M Bush , 22 TE Zach Miller 24 FB Oren Oneil . Don't kidd yourself thast group going to be scary in a few years.

Archived