Pics from Yanks at Toronto

Bob

Was there on Friday to see them suck against Halladay and the Jays. Had seats seven rows back in right field, near the foul pole. A guy three rows in front of me caught Jeter's ground rule double.

Had a great view into the Yanks' bullpen. I've got video of Joba warming up. I'll YouTube it, eventually.

jobawarming2.jpg

jobawarming.jpg

abreuthrow.jpg

Met Coney before the game.

coney.jpg

There are more, mostly pitchers and catchers warming up before the game.

Was there on Friday to see them suck against Halladay and the Jays. Had seats seven rows back in right field, near the foul pole. A guy three rows in front of me caught Jeter's ground rule double.

coney.jpg

Holy cow, Bob and Cone looking respectable in the SAME PICTURE! :) Nice shots, Bob.

Had a great view into the Yanks' bullpen. I've got video of Joba warming up. I'll YouTube it, eventually.

jobawarming2.jpg

jobawarming.jpg

abreuthrow.jpg

coney.jpg

Bob, I think I've seen you before. Did you go to the opening day last season? I was sitting I was sitting in the 3rd row from the sidelines on the Pats side. I just wish I could've gotten them on the Jets side. But, were you anywhere near there? Because I saw someone that looks exactly like you.

Bob, I think I've seen you before. Did you go to the opening day last season? I was sitting I was sitting in the 3rd row from the sidelines on the Pats side. I just wish I could've gotten them on the Jets side. But, were you anywhere near there? Because I saw someone that looks exactly like you.

Nope. Not me.

I think it was you. Didn't you used to have a mustache?

If so, it was definitely you.

Oh, and I'm glad you had a good time in Toronto.

Why, were you at that game? Are we the same people? Am I like one of those people who have 2 seperate personalitites?!?!?!?!

Archived