ESPN sucks

Jetlag

So they've forced this theoretical "Titletown" segment down viewers throats for the past few weeks. They've spent a good 5-10 minutes on each city's past achievements and talked to local heroes.

So today is finally New York's day. What do they get? Some reporter asking Jeter like 3 freakin questions followed by some 30 second highlight video set to some homo music and then cut to the commercial.

28(Mets included) championships, vs 3 in Baseball

We crush them in Hockey(Rangers, Islanders, Devils)

They beat us in Basketball and we are even in Superbowls, therefore, we have the more titles so Beantown can not hoist that trophy

I hate to admit it, but the real titletown isn't New York, it's Boston. And as much as you guys hate it, how can you disagree?

Just because you've only been watching sports for the past 6-7 years doesn't mean nothing happened before then.

It's only because New York has like 10 times more teams than Boston. But, Boston is still Titletown. They got The Celtics' 17 Championships, Larry Bird, Bill Russell, Bobn Cousy, Red Auerbach. The Red Sox got 2 World Series titles in 4 years, Babe Ruth, Dennis Eckersley. Bruins, 5 Stanley cups, Bobby Orr. BC Eagles, 1 national championship, and Doug Flutie's hail mary. New England Revolution went to the MLS championship 4 straight times. There are many more reasons that I just can't think of off the top of my head.

So they've forced this theoretical "Titletown" segment down viewers throats for the past few weeks. They've spent a good 5-10 minutes on each city's past achievements and talked to local heroes.

So today is finally New York's day. What do they get? Some reporter asking Jeter like 3 freakin questions followed by some 30 second highlight video set to some homo music and then cut to the commercial.

What the hell are you talking about? I saw a thing on New York that was like 5 minutes long, not 30 seconds.

Archived