question about training camp

krs

I am going to training camp Tues Jul 29. Schedule says two practices at 845 am and 545 pm. We are coming for the day from CT. I want to get an idea of when to arrive. How long will the morning practice last? Do they take a long afternoon break? I don't want to get there too late for the morning session.

thanks

ken

I am going to training camp Tues Jul 29. Schedule says two practices at 845 am and 545 pm. We are coming for the day from CT. I want to get an idea of when to arrive. How long will the morning practice last? Do they take a long afternoon break? I don't want to get there too late for the morning session.

thanks

ken

usually until 10;45

yeah they take a break until 5;45 and the guards will kick you out if you wait by there parking lot or dorms

Just so I understand, they only practice for 2 hrs in the morning and then take a break until 545 PM? Doesn't seem like much time for practice.

thanks for the quick replies.

Ken

Just returned from Tues AM workout. Thanks for your replies to my OP.

Looked like an early TC effort. No real intensity until last few scrimmages before they finished. Chad and Kellen seemed better than the reports I've read a few days ago, but still not real sharp.

D'Brick was not in uniform.

Rookie WR Paul Raymond caught my eye as an outstanding natural athlete. But I did not see him in catching drills. He is an undrafted FA so not sure if we'll see him on the team.

Kudos to Kerry Rhodes for signing lots of autographs and talking to kids and older fans.

Go Jets!

Ken

Just returned from Tues AM workout. Thanks for your replies to my OP.

Looked like an early TC effort. No real intensity until last few scrimmages before they finished. Chad and Kellen seemed better than the reports I've read a few days ago, but still not real sharp.

D'Brick was not in uniform.

Rookie WR Paul Raymond caught my eye as an outstanding natural athlete. But I did not see him in catching drills. He is an undrafted FA so not sure if we'll see him on the team.

Kudos to Kerry Rhodes for signing lots of autographs and talking to kids and older fans.

Go Jets!

Ken

Just to let you and anyone else know because he won the hardest worker award or soemthing like that he gets to take a practice off and he chose that one.

Archived