Tickets NOT SOLD OUT????

JETSFAN5180

Tickets ARE SOLD OUT.

This is a special package where you would get to sit in a Box, not an actual seat. The Jets reserve boxes like this for these special purposes.

Where do you see that these tickets are for a box?????? A luxury box seat with all the extras for $325?????????

Where do you see that these tickets are for a box?????? A luxury box seat with all the extras for $325?????????

That is my guess. If not, the Jets then keep the tickets for themselves to do things like these for the fans who are willing to pay a little extra. The tickets are sold out. The Jets bought these tickets to have a fun little promotion thing with some fans, that is all. If the Jets weren't sold out I and the 6,000 of us on the waiting list would've heard already about season tickets. They did offer up to 5,000 people season tickets, but that stopped because they're sold out. Teams do promotions like these all over.

That is my guess. If not, the Jets then keep the tickets for themselves to do things like these for the fans who are willing to pay a little extra. The tickets are sold out. The Jets bought these tickets to have a fun little promotion thing with some fans, that is all. If the Jets weren't sold out I would've heard already about season tickets.

If you remember late in the season last year they also offered tickets in pairs.Im not debating the issue just the fact of the matter.I asked for ticket upgrades yearly and never got them because supposedly nothing was available.

They're regular lower level tickets. Next person that purchases looks like they sit next to Mr & Mrs Sperm. (Or, next person has to sit next to Mr & Mrs Sperm, however you look at it).

Sweet man, which game are you going to? New England?

In my 30 years of going to see the JETS play I HAVE NEVER NEVER EVER not been able to get a ticket the day of the game at MY JETS HAUS....or on the road for that matter.....

I HAVE NO problem going that day an scoring a tix to a game......EVEN my MALE friends have gotten iinto games....

I may show up in MIAMI also YA NEVER no any GIVEn SUNDAY.....whooohoooo

:cheers::wine::vactiontime:

In my 30 years of going to see the JETS play I HAVE NEVER NEVER EVER not been able to get a ticket the day of the game at MY JETS HAUS....or on the road for that matter.....

I HAVE NO problem going that day an scoring a tix to a game......EVEN my MALE friends have gotten iinto games....

I may show up in MIAMI also YA NEVER no any GIVEn SUNDAY.....whooohoooo

:cheers::wine::vactiontime:

Some of us would rather have them in our hands because Mrs.Sperm won't whine & can concentrate on drinking & I won't have to endure 5 weeks (and then on gameday, hours & hours) of "What if we don't get tickets? How good are they going to be?" or the first guy to offer last row, upper level (even if they faced the parking lot), for $150 apiece she'll blurt out "I'll take it!"

We go so infrequently now that it's just worth it.

And 5180, they're regular lower-level seats a dozen rows back; not luxury box.

Archived