Bring On The PSLs - My Section Stinks

Maxman

I can't wait until the new stadium is reality. I have this new couple that sits next to me this year. They seem nice enough but they must be famous or something. People kept coming by to visit them from other sections.

It was annoying, I am trying to watch a game and this couple is signing autographs.

I hope the new stadium doesn't have problems like this.

I can't wait until the new stadium is reality. I have this new couple that sits next to me this year. They seem nice enough but they must be famous or something. People kept coming by to visit them from other sections.

It was annoying, I am trying to watch a game and this couple is signing autographs.

Start acting really crazy and spill sh*t on them, maybe they have enough pull to move or get you moved to a better section. :character0282:

Start acting really crazy and spill sh*t on them, maybe they have enough pull to move or get you moved to a better section. :character0282:

Some guy came up and was hitting on the wife (true story). The husband looks like a big construction worker.

Honestly I just don't want to get involved in it. All I want to do is watch the Jets win. Or in tonight's case just watch Nugent miss field goals from the 5.

Some guy came up and was hitting on the wife (true story). The husband looks like a big construction worker.

Honestly I just don't want to get involved in it. All I want to do is watch the Jets win. Or in tonight's case just watch Nugent miss field goals from the 5.

That sucked. #-o

Don't fret...next season Mrs.T will be watching the games at home...with me.

:winking0001:

Was Jetsrule128 one of them? Wait, that's how you get out of this. Just tell him they're famous and he'll start stalking them. Maybe then they'll leave. Worth a shot.

Archived