23.45 Posts...

gg

Why not wait til it's 13/14ths over before starting?

Does your math brain take that long to warm up? :shock:

actually my math brain is always warmed up..lol just got a letter from my division head today ...so i got school on the brain. OY! :lol:

jw.... i hope you were talking paper and pencil calculations.. :shock: [-X

:lol:

actually my math brain is always warmed up..lol just got a letter from my division head today ...so i got school on the brain. OY! :lol:

jw.... i hope you were talking paper and pencil calculations.. :shock: [-X

:lol:

ha ha ,believe it or not it was strictly math intended ( don't tell the others though, I don't need to see a joewilly's gay thread started)

ha ha ,believe it or not it was strictly math intended ( don't tell the others though, I don't need to see a joewilly's gay thread started)

you got a problem? i have had a bunch or people pm me with math questions..LOL feel free and ask... sorry about assuming otherwise :oops:

you got a problem? i have had a bunch or people pm me with math questions..LOL feel free and ask... sorry about assuming otherwise :oops:

The next time you run into Tom, you should simply staple his 2 times table to his arm. He won't need to PM you any more for a year or two.

Until he decides its time for his 3 times table.

The next time you run into Tom, you should simply staple his 2 times table to his arm. He won't need to PM you any more for a year or two.

Until he decides its time for his 3 times table.

now that would be a relief!!! nad i get to inflict pain also!! two times the fun!! :mrgreen:

See? And the teachers' union try to make us all believe their members are not psychotic maniacs who love hurting dumb animals.

7/10's of all teachers love hurting dumb animals. the other 3/10's enjoy hurting intelligent animals. And the final 2/15's fail miserably at teaching fractions to literature majors like myself.

hey hey hey ... all this math teaching bashing... not good!!! [-X dont make my wicked evil side come out... the wrath is toomuch for most....for those faint of heart and weak of stomach... shriveled of liver... :evil:

hey hey hey ... all this math teaching bashing... not good!!! [-X dont make my wicked evil side come out... the wrath is toomuch for most....for those faint of heart and weak of stomach... shriveled of liver... :evil:

1/19th of me loves math. Yet nearly 2/3's of me loves math teachers. Especially the attractive ones in pumps who turn around to write on the blackboard a-lot. Ahhh, Mr. Weinstein, we'll always have seventh grade...

Archived