Red Sox drop Yankees in opening game of crucial series

JetNation

I hope you're joking Thai. The Red Sox pen was horrible, minus Okijima, and Papelbon. The other two got lucky that they faced a bums like A-Rod, and Cano.

????? No JCB I was talking about TONITES game :biggrin: . Sox bullpen : 4 innings, 0 runs, 2 hits, 5 K . I think most teams would take that from it's pen any day of the week. I know the Mets would ! :biggrin:

????? No JCB I was talking about TONITES game :biggrin: . Sox bullpen : 4 innings, 0 runs, 2 hits, 5 K . I think most teams would take that from it's pen any day of the week. I know the Mets would ! :biggrin:

Delcarmen walked the bases loaded, and had the Yankees had a reliable hitter up, instead of the 30 million dollar bust, Alex Rodriguez, maybe the Yankees would have been able to push a run or two across that inning.

Delcarmen walked the bases loaded, and had the Yankees had a reliable hitter up, instead of the 30 million dollar bust, Alex Rodriguez, maybe the Yankees would have been able to push a run or two across that inning.

But HE didn't and neither did THEY (Skanks) . Bottomline: the bullpen went 4 innings, NO runs. You sure have a strange way of evaluating things with those Skankee glasses on. :biggrin:

Archived