With Brady, who actually thought we could seriously beat the Pats?

PhinHater

Yes the game was ugly but who actually thought we were going to beat the Pats going into this season with Brady at QB?

I counted it off as a loss and a win next week at San Diego. No they did not have Brady and we still lost. So there you go.

It's pretty ridiculous if people post saying that our season is done. This is only 1 game and I still stand by my word that we are a playoff team.

Brett is still learning the new offense (listened to Boomer this morning and he was saying that it is more important than the fan thinks). We have a lot of new players that are still molding together. By week 6, after the bye week, I think this team will be rolling.

Let's just be glad we got this loss out of the way. I would rather lose in week 2 than in week 10 when we need wins.

Let's look forward to San Diego a week from tonight.

Yes the game was ugly but who actually thought we were going to beat the Pats going into this season with Brady at QB?

I counted it off as a loss and a win next week at San Diego. No they did not have Brady and we still lost. So there you go.

It's pretty ridiculous if people post saying that our season is done. This is only 1 game and I still stand by my word that we are a playoff team.

Brett is still learning the new offense (listened to Boomer this morning and he was saying that it is more important than the fan thinks). We have a lot of new players that are still molding together. By week 6, after the bye week, I think this team will be rolling.

Let's just be glad we got this loss out of the way. I would rather lose in week 2 than in week 10 when we need wins.

Let's look forward to San Diego a week from tonight.

Here is the difference. When you wrote off this game as a loss it was probably based on the idea Jets would lose 30-27. With two high power offenses meeting each other but the Patriots offense being more high powered. Turns out plugging Brett into the Jets offense doesn't do you much of anything to improve the Jets offense beyond what Pennington could have done. Jets have beaten the worst team in the NFL and lost to what right now looks like the second strongest team in the AFCE. The Bills are playing better ball than the Patriots.

while it was a tough loss indeed as all are, the season is far from over. we're 1-1 not 0-2. we get to the bye @ 2-2 it'll be alright. I fully expect a more fluent & disciplined jets team to take the field after the all important bye week.

We lost to a solid football team yesterday. we didn't lose due to poor reffing. we lost cause the offense was unorganized & full of mistakes. I held my breath til the play got going every friggin time. no rythum whatsoever.

our special teams play killed us. field position was a killer for us the whole game.

I can't pinpoint what went wrong on defense but we spent way too much time on the field. pinning them deep a couple times could have helped us get more aggressive on D but that just didn't happen.

our offense & defense will start to play better as a team but I don't see how we're gonna improve our st play

Archived