ESPN's Coverage of any Sport is Brutal

war ensemble

Seriously, I'm watching the Eastern Carolina vs NC State game and then totally out of nowhere they have an "EA Sports Breakdown". They show the two teams playing in NCAA 09 and then they start discussing why Eastern Carolina should be winning because of the stats found in the game. Are you ****en kidding me?

I turned off the TV in disgust. I want to watch a real football game, not some crappy video game simulation. This is just the tip of the iceberg with ESPN's coverage, it's almost impossible to watch.

MANY have that video or fantasy football mindset.Most have very little football knowledge or ever experienced playing the game for real.Many think because they won a fantasy football league or Madden Championship they know all there is to know about football.

All the sports shows use the video game ehancement feature these days its the new trend.

Well it's been a great game and I won't turn it off because when there's football on, chances are is the best option with today's T.V.

I do agree that ESPN is downright ridiculous, especially it's shows, the games are the only thing that are bareable.

It was a great game, but I just couldn't stand ESPN and so turned it off. The games are hardly bareable, especially the ones that don't affect my team in any way.

I just took out a book instead. That video game stuff was just pissing me off though. Just let me watch real american football please.

MANY have that video or fantasy football mindset.Most have very little football knowledge or ever experienced playing the game for real.Many think because they won a fantasy football league or Madden Championship they know all there is to know about football.

All the sports shows use the video game ehancement feature these days its the new trend.

lol they were running that commercial for Madden, the guy is talking about some tournament that he won by going for 2, and saying nobody else in the world would do it and he is the best.

This commercial was run right after Shanahan went for 2 and won it last week.

Archived