Philip Rivers...

Alk

I like how on every third down, no matter how much they are up by, they throw the ball and even go for TDs.

We here in Jetland consider that running up the score and don't do it. In fact, if we are up by 7, we believe not only should we not do that, and punt the ball to their offense, we also believe in playing ****ty prevent defense because there is no way somebody could put the ball in the endzone against a prevent with 4 minutes to go down by a TD or less.

I have said since his days in college,,on this board,,that w ewould be a solid NFL QB,,kid is smart,,coaches son,,4 year starter in college,,

heart of a lion...plus his parents used to live down the street from me ;)

he is a very nice guy,,we used to frequent same Italian restaurant and we was always polite to all fans

wish we had him

I've run in to the guy at Starbucks many times with his 3 little girls. nice guy, but that doesn't make him a great QB. I rather have an a-hole that brings my team a championship. Neither of these 2 teams have this right now.

Take Hank Bauer's kawk out of your mouth for 2 minutes. You are either blind, or you have never seen a real QB play in person. Even previous Charger QB's like Stan Humphries had more speed and zip on their throws than Rivers. He , along with the Charger team are notorious choke artists. How quickly people forget the disaster they put on last year in the playoffs. The Jets sorry defense made him look good. Point blank.

I know I am a n00b here, but that is one of the most retarded posts I have ever read. Rivers may not have the strongest arm, but he is damn accurate, and he finds the open recievers.

Secondly, what disaster in the playoffs? You mean losing to the Patriots in Foxboro in the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME? Christ, talk to me when your team even gets a sniff of getting that far. How long has it been? 12 years? Not to put off the rest of you Jets fans, but this guy doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.

I know I am a n00b here, but that is one of the most retarded posts I have ever read. Rivers may not have the strongest arm, but he is damn accurate, and he finds the open recievers.

Secondly, what disaster in the playoffs? You mean losing to the Patriots in Foxboro in the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME? Christ, talk to me when your team even gets a sniff of getting that far. How long has it been? 12 years? Not to put off the rest of you Jets fans, but this guy doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.

Yes, you lost the AFC championship game. Your team was in the top 4 to win it all for how many years now ? Guess what ? You are in the top 4 again and sport the same record the Jets have. That is why your team has ZERO championships and will produce another big fat zero again this year. You couldn't even beat carolina in your own house on opening day. Now stfu and go back to tanning or whatever your bandwagoners do for a living. Good luck selling out the rest of the games, or you wont be even able to watch your games in your house.

Have you forgotten the choke job you guys did against the , hummmmm.... JETS ??? In your own house, in the playoffs. No that wasn't 12 years ago loser. Go buy an abacus in Tijuana so you can count better.

Archived