Jets \ Cards Tailgate

Maxman

Joe gets a bad rap. I don't think he has girls there. Besides the Miller lite and the other beer companies puts all of their skanks on the top of the beer trucks. Basically doing everything short of pole dancing up there.

i couldnt find the picture of the girl who was spread eagle on the hummer ( ok that doesnt sound right. LOL ) but i do think he brings girls.. or at least sometimes..

the parking lot is also big, you could probably find ways to get to the staduim without passing by the beer trucks, just sayin :D

post-11-12804639812742_thumb.jpg

i couldnt find the picture of the girl who was spread eagle on the hummer ( ok that doesnt sound right. LOL ) but i do think he brings girls.. or at least sometimes..

the parking lot is also big, you could probably find ways to get to the staduim without passing by the beer trucks, just sayin :D

[ATTACH]629[/ATTACH]

Yeah Max, next time you go be wary of your surroundings and map out your entrance to the stadium in order to minimize the amount of Miller Lite skanks your son sees. :rolleyes:

I don't think the kid would mind being near Joebaby's girls. Just saying, lol...

The Miller Lite girls are skanks? :eek:

did someone say skank? I guess someone's skank is another's babe LOL

Guys read my post again. I said skank but you are reacting to it as if I meant it in a negative manner.

Me loveie me some skankage. :-P

Archived