Rays - Phillies Game Tonight

Maxman

Not a bad start. The Phillies score a run, the Rays come right back and tie it up. The Rays have been so good all year I am just not ready to write them off.

Bad base running by the Rays.

If the Phillies win tonight will Philadelphia still be on the map tomorrow or will the drunken mob burn the City down as they scream "It's been 25 years since this City has won a Championship." "We deserve this"

Keep in mind I want the Phillies to win.

Not a bad start. The Phillies score a run, the Rays come right back and tie it up. The Rays have been so good all year I am just not ready to write them off.

Yeah - great start like you say Max. Rays come right back and almost take the lead. Those guys won't die easy.

I dunno, all Philly fans are generally such douches, I'd rather them lose and be miserable. Pouring beer on kids? Classless.

Absolutely. None worse anywhere. But they get the loving cup this year. Just flipped on some Law & Order reruns so I dont have to see any more of it. Overall good season. Cubs won division, we won our softball league and placed well in city championships. Good year.

Archived