Pettitte still waiting to hear from Yankees about '09

JetNation

Offer him a 1 year deal at a discounted rate or cut ties with him. The Yanks need to get younger. There's no reason to drag around the fossils and relics of championships past unless they're REALLY worth it.

Andy Pettite had an OKAY year last year, but certainly nothing to write home about.

Offer him a 1 year deal at a discounted rate or cut ties with him. The Yanks need to get younger. There's no reason to drag around the fossils and relics of championships past unless they're REALLY worth it.

Andy Pettite had an OKAY year last year, but certainly nothing to write home about.

They can't bring back Moose and Andy. I want Andy to pitch in the new stadium so he can be part of the group that gets the 5th ring together. But that is just me being sentimental.

They can probably win # 5 without him. :winking0001:

They can't bring back Moose and Andy. I want Andy to pitch in the new stadium so he can be part of the group that gets the 5th ring together. But that is just me being sentimental.

They can probably win # 5 without him. :winking0001:

I want him back as well, a part of me wants the both of them back, so we could have a rotation like this:

Sabathia, Wang, Joba, Moose, Pettitte

But since Moose probably wont come back, I'll take something like this:

Sabathia, Wang, Burnett, Joba, Pettitte

Archived