Conspiracy Theory du Jour: Favre gift wrapped Holmgren a Good-Bye Present

PFSIKH

A few years ago, Favre gift wrapped the sack record and laid down so Strahan,a friend, could get the record.

Favre's longtime Coach during the most successful time of his career is calling it quits amidst a horrible season. Holmgren is playing his final home game in front of his long supportive fans of Seattle.

Hmmmmmmm.

A few years ago, Favre gift wrapped the sack record and laid down so Strahan,a friend, could get the record.

Favre's longtime Coach during the most successful time of his career is calling it quits amidst a horrible season. Holmgren is playing his final home game in front of his long supportive fans of Seattle.

Hmmmmmmm.

Shut up.

Hmmmmmmm.

I actually thought of that myself. It wouldn't shock me. But Favre really didn't play THAT bad.

Archived