GREET THE JESTS

Borgoguy

Yesterday's Shawn Ellis snowball incident in Seattle gave me an idea. Much like audiences did to show their displeasure to awful Vaudeville acts, why don't all season ticket holders show up for the Miami game loaded to the gills with eggs, tomatoes, cabbage, or any other fruit or vegetable you can get into the stadium. When the Jests trot onto the field, let 'em have it. This won't solve our problems, but it will make us feel better and embarrass those gutless frauds on national TV. I think it would be somewhat cathartic for us all. I, personally, will be, forever, in your debt.

That might be difficult to arrange.

I should just mail him a box of my own leavings.

The NFL Gestapo will test the DNA, identify you, drag you out of your house and throw you in their version of Gitmo which, I believe, is underneath the stadium in Philadelphia.

The NFL Gestapo will test the DNA, identify you, drag you out of your house and throw you in their version of Gitmo which, I believe, is underneath the stadium in Philadelphia.

Wouldn't it be poetic justice if the hurled stool that hits Mangini is tested and they trace it back irrefutably to Woody Johnson?

Greet the Jests

Greet the Jests

Step right up and beat the Jests

Bring your kiddies

Bring your wife

Guaranteed to have the time of your life

Because the Jests are really droppin' that ball

Blowin' those games and blaming ref's calls

East Side, West Side

Everybody's coming down

To greet the J-E-S-T-S from New York town.

Greet the Jests

Greet the Jests

Step right up and beat the Jests

Bring your kiddies

Bring your wife

Guaranteed to have the time of your life

Because the Jests are really droppin' that ball

Blowin' those games and blaming ref's calls

East Side, West Side

Everybody's coming down

To greet the J-E-S-T-S from New York town.

LOL! Brilliantly executed, KW. I was hoping someone would get that reference. Why am I laughing?

Archived