New Yankee Stadium question...

NIGHT STALKER

For the fans sitting in foul territory (to the left of the foul poll) in this picture, aren't they going to have a difficult time seeing play in the outfield because of that wall right there? Unless I'm not looking at it correctly, it seems they would have to stand up to see plays especially balls hit deep.

31779699947e9913089ab1sd8.jpg

For the fans sitting in foul territory (to the left of the foul poll) in this picture, aren't they going to have a difficult time seeing play in the outfield because of that wall right there? Unless I'm not looking at it correctly, it seems they would have to stand up to see plays especially balls hit deep.

bandb.jpg

You said balls deep.

Yeah, eh heh heh

Holy ****, you're right.....damn union carpenters probably read the prints wrong when they built those concrete forms.

Archived