Pavano must be on drugs

NIGHT STALKER

7:16 AM ET 01.10

Carl Pavano admitted, "I failed for four years in New York," but he also suggested Friday that more support during his terrible tenure as a Yankee would have helped. While Pavano said he didn't hold "any grudges," he also noted, "When you're down, you expect your organization to pick you up, not kick you when you're down. I've had to pick myself up quite a few times the last four years," according to a report on mlb.com. Overall, New York is "a great place to play," Pavano said. "There's no reason for me to focus on what happened to me, because that's all behind me. I'm not holding any grudges. You just keep moving forward." Yankees GM Brian Cashman declined comment on Pavano's remarks.

New York Daily News

Hey Carl, how many innings did you pitch for that fat contract you dick!

7:16 AM ET 01.10

Carl Pavano admitted, "I failed for four years in New York," but he also suggested Friday that more support during his terrible tenure as a Yankee would have helped. While Pavano said he didn't hold "any grudges," he also noted, "When you're down, you expect your organization to pick you up, not kick you when you're down. I've had to pick myself up quite a few times the last four years," according to a report on mlb.com. Overall, New York is "a great place to play," Pavano said. "There's no reason for me to focus on what happened to me, because that's all behind me. I'm not holding any grudges. You just keep moving forward." Yankees GM Brian Cashman declined comment on Pavano's remarks.

New York Daily News

Hey Carl, how many innings did you pitch for that fat contract you dick!

Carl Pavano makes Hideki Irabu look like Bob Gibson! For everyone that always b*tches about the Yankees Salary, I always point to guys like Pavano, Contreras, Irabu, Igawa, etc. etc. etc. and how it's how you spend the money, not how much you spend.

By the way, who's the hottie in your sig block? haha

Archived