Yankees' Nady agrees to $6.65 million contract

JetNation

This doesn't mean Nady isn't on the trade block, in fact being that they avoiding arbitration this makes sure they aren't fighting a arbitration case into February. I still hope the Yankees can deal him, but I wouldn't be upset if they held on to him, but I want Swisher starting in RF.

This doesn't mean Nady isn't on the trade block, in fact being that they avoiding arbitration this makes sure they aren't fighting a arbitration case into February. I still hope the Yankees can deal him, but I wouldn't be upset if they held on to him, but I want Swisher starting in RF.

They REALLY need to get rid of Matsui IMO. I love him, LOVE HIM, but I think his time has come. Damon is getting close there.

They REALLY need to get rid of Matsui IMO. I love him, LOVE HIM, but I think his time has come. Damon is getting close there.

I would love to get rid of him. If I had my way Abreu would be our DH, but Matsui is untradeable at this point. When healthy I still think he can hit, but I'm sick of these DH type players. After this season we will probably let both Matsui and Damon walk. With that money coming off the books hopefully we can sign Holliday to play LF.

2010 outfield?

LF- Holliday

CF- Jackson

RF- Swisher

I would love to get rid of him. If I had my way Abreu would be our DH, but Matsui is untradeable at this point. When healthy I still think he can hit, but I'm sick of these DH type players. After this season we will probably let both Matsui and Damon walk. With that money coming off the books hopefully we can sign Holliday to play LF.

2010 outfield?

LF- Holliday

CF- Jackson

RF- Swisher

I would love to see Jackson pan out in the bigs. By far my favorite player to watch at spring training. Makes some nice plays in the outfield.

2010 outfield?

LF- Holliday

CF- Jackson

RF- Swisher

Same here. I feel like Matsui is handcuffing us. I am a big fan of Holliday... one can only hope :)

1. Damon DH

2. Jeter SS

3. Teixeira 1B

4. Rodriguez 3B

5. Holliday LF

6. Cano 2B

7. Posada C

8. Swisher RF

9. Jackson CF

That would be nice.

Would you hope for Gardner to have a good enough year this year to get his trade value up, or keep him as a bench guy?

Would you hope for Gardner to have a good enough year this year to get his trade value up, or keep him as a bench guy?

He is very dangerous on the base paths, if he can't hit this year, then I would love to have him be the late inning replacement on the bases, but if he does hit.. then I think we keep him anyways, since there is no guarantees Austin Jackson pans out. CFer who can hit are valuable commodities.

Archived