Does anyone else want to vomit...

IBleedGangGreen12

He dressed up like Tom Brady in the Pats #12 and had the Gramatica brothers try to teach him how to kick field goals...HEINOUS!

and to top it all off he pulled some random chick out and had her be his "Gisele"...poor girl

I like Conan, but that sounds pretty awful.

What's wrong with the Bellistrator? Pure x's and o's. Watch and learn somethin' dooshies ;)

Hey I LOVE x's and o's just as much as the next guy...its listening to Chris Collinsworth and every other football analyst knob Belichick that I'm tired of.

I thought this was going to finally be "Pats-less" Superbowl only to see this clown. If you're a Jets fan, I'm sure you can sympathize with that...

btw...nice "douche" comment...classy

Hey I LOVE x's and o's just as much as the next guy...its listening to Chris Collinsworth and every other football analyst knob Belichick that I'm tired of.

I thought this was going to finally be "Pats-less" Superbowl only to see this clown. If you're a Jets fan, I'm sure you can sympathize with that...

btw...nice "douche" comment...classy

Collinworth is not a Patsie fan. You fail. Maybe he just respects BB's expertise.

It was dooshie - and if your knew anything you would understand that 'round here that's a term of endearment. The very classy "knob" word may get you some unwanted attention from the Mods, however.

LOL!

Collinworth is not a Patsie fan. You fail. Maybe he just respects BB's expertise.

It was dooshie - and if your knew anything you would understand that 'round here that's a term of endearment. The very classy "knob" word may get you some unwanted attention from the Mods, however.

LOL!

Did I ever say CollinSworth was a Pats fan? YOU FAIL! Surprise surprise the same poster who thinks smack talking, cheap shot hitting, washed up Rodney Harrison is a fine example of class. Larry Fitzgerald...class, Hines Ward...class, Rodney Harrison...punk

Archived