Tonight, Februrary 1st 2009...

i don't know why i even dignify you with a response, but i'm in a charitable mood so.

when rex ryan speaks about this team i believe in him the same way i believe Barack obama is acting in the best interest of the country. i have never felt that way about Herm, Eric M or al groh.

i'm not being a typical delusional Jets fan, yeah people wanted bill cowher, but you know what i think the jets got the right fit this time, Rex wants to be here, he wants to win, and that's a guy you want in charge, not a guy who wants money or power, but a guy who wants to win

Joe, you've always been kind of a douche, but you were a kid so we just kind of laughed along with you.

Now that you've grown into a 9 foot tall retard, you're really a giant douche, and we're all just laughing at you.

He has every right to feel that way. I have been suffering for a long time (3 decades) and am starting to believe that maybe there is something to "same old Jets" mantra.

All I keep saying to myself is that all the suffering will make the eventual SB win even more sweeter. :cheers:

Archived