The Unofficial JetNation "EFF YOU!!!!" Thread.....

Fishooked

What a fantastic obsure reference.

I wonder who that guy is. What's his backstory?

I think its a type, more than a single individual.

When he is there, and no one else is shouting it...he knows it now has to be him.

He also realizes he has to yell "Nice golf shot!"

His public pronouncement of appreciation for golf shots shows he know his golf and the folks around him think "hey...this guy is good, he might be a pro and not a loud, bloated beer swilling loser with a friend at the course"....

I think its a type, more than a single individual.

When he is there, and no one else is shouting it...he knows it now has to be him.

He also realizes he has to yell "Nice golf shot!"

His public pronouncement of appreciation for golf shots shows he know his golf and the folks around him think "hey...this guy is good, he might be a pro and not a loud, bloated beer swilling loser with a friend at the course"....

Maybe so.

But I like to think it's one man... One man at a time, at least.

This mythical being travel's around from Golf Tournament to Golf Tournament yelling, 'It's in the hole!'

He does this until that very occasion when the stars align and the ball does in fact 'go in the hole.'

At that magical moment, his power, or spiritual journey if you will, is transferred to another unsuspecting fan in the crowd, who must carry this albatross until his day ultimately comes.

It's kind of like Tim Allen's Santa Claus meets Nicholas Cage's Ghost Rider.

Maybe so.

But I like to think it's one man... One man at a time, at least.

This mythical being travel's around from Golf Tournament to Golf Tournament yelling, 'It's in the hole!'

He does this until that very occasion when the stars align and the ball does in fact 'go in the hole.'

At that magical moment, his power, or spiritual journey if you will, is transferred to another unsuspecting fan in the crowd, who must carry this albatross until his day ultimately comes.

It's kind of like Tim Allen's Santa Claus meets Nicholas Cage's Ghost Rider.

LMAo

Eff you to steroids in baseball, Im just ****ing sick of hearing it already. And I hate baseball. :hand:

And eff you too to A-Rod, he really waffled and half-assed his apology towards the end of the interview. The guy can't do anything right off the field. Money doesn't buy brains.

F YOU A-ROID. I NEVER WANTED YOU OR DAMON TO BE YANKEES. GO DISGRACE YOURSELF ELSEWHERE, LIKE THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN.

+1

Also I'd like to add once again a big EFF YOU to the economy and cutting the hours and forcing firings at Modell's (no I'm not being **** canned, but friends are).

Eff you to steroids in baseball, Im just ****ing sick of hearing it already. And I hate baseball. :hand:

And eff you too to A-Rod, he really waffled and half-assed his apology towards the end of the interview. The guy can't do anything right off the field. Money doesn't buy brains.

+1 as a huge fan of baseball, it is just becoming a joke at this point

**** you to the two different CoinStar machines I tried to use to today,,,****ing more like FailStar :disgust:

those things are a ****ing rip off. you put your money in and it takes like half just for using the machine.

Next time you go into a place that has one, just buy stuff and pay for it with all the coins that you were gonna put in the machine. this way you atleast get to use your money and you get to watch them count out 105 pennies

Archived