Anybody going to Yanks vs. Cubs to see the new Stadium?

AFJF

Just heard back from my buddy who was able to get me the tix. Funny thing is, he's a Mets fan who lives in Boston and thanks to him I'll be going to the opening series at the New Yankee Stadium. Odd.

These games are really about the stadium though. I'm not all that interested in watching back-ups play the majority of the game.

I may have just secured some tix for game 2...anybody else going?

I am going to be in stuck in the deep south, but I can buy tickets in the pre-onsale tomorrow morning. I may do it just to toss them up on stub hub.

I am going to be in stuck in the deep south, but I can buy tickets in the pre-onsale tomorrow morning. I may do it just to toss them up on stub hub.

Not a bad idea, you'll probably make a few bucks.

Awesome Max....at least you get to see the regulars. I was supposed to fly home to see the first regular season game but a few "circumstances beyond my control" forced me to adjust my dates. It should still be a great time though.

If they stay healthy and don't win it all this season it'll be embarassing.

Awesome Max....at least you get to see the regulars. I was supposed to fly home to see the first regular season game but a few "circumstances beyond my control" forced me to adjust my dates. It should still be a great time though.

If they stay healthy and don't win it all this season it'll be embarassing.

That sounds like code for -- a woman screwed up my plans. :winking0001:

Archived