Opening Night: Phillies vs. Braves (on ESPN 2)

Morrissey

Jordan Schafer looks like he's going to be a hell of a ball player, and still think the Mets will regret letting Lowe sign with Atlanta, he would of made the Mets the clear favorite in NL East. You know what you will get with Lowe, can't say the same thing about Perez.

Santana

Lowe

Pelfrey

Maine

Jordan Schafer looks like he's going to be a hell of a ball player, and still think the Mets will regret letting Lowe sign with Atlanta, he would of made the Mets the clear favorite in NL East. You know what you will get with Lowe, can't say the same thing about Perez.

Santana

Lowe

Pelfrey

Maine

No question Lowe is a superior pitcher. I would have loved to have Lowe, but at 4 years and his advance age the Mets were hesitant. Atlanta came in and blew the Mets out of the water with their offer to Lowe. There's nothing you can do about it. The Mets were not going any near that type of money for Lowe.

No question Lowe is a superior pitcher. I would have loved to have Lowe, but at 4 years and his advance age the Mets were hesitant. Atlanta came in and blew the Mets out of the water with their offer to Lowe. There's nothing you can do about it. The Mets were not going any near that type of money for Lowe.

I hear yah, Braves where desperate after losing out on a few guys..

Archived