Austin Jackson removed from AAA game

Morrissey

I'm not sure, I would of liked to see him play the whole year in AAA, and maybe get a September call up, but he's raking in AAA now. Remember this is just speculation.

Yea I know that's why I'm a little curious as to why.

From everything I've heard the kid is gonna be good but he's not there yet. I'd rather keep in in AAA and let him take his hacks down there.

This might be because Nady is out for the year. Austin Jackson would need to start if he's brought up though.

Yeah, he's not going to be called up to sit the bench, but Matsui is not in the lineup today again.

LF- Jackson

CF- Gardner

RF- Swisher

DH- Damon

That's a hell of a defense.

Terrible idea if they call him up. They have enough between Damon, Swisher, Gardner, and Melky to get by without rushing Jackson.

I also felt they rushed Cano 3 years ago, but again.. we'll see, this is all speculation, Jackson could of been injured in that game.

Only 25 at bats, but he's looked really good early on, obviously would liked to see some more extra base hits.

[B]Team	League	AVG	G	AB	R	H	2B	3B	HR	RBI	TB	BB	SO	SB	CS	OBP	SLG	OPS
SWB INT[/B] .480 6 25 6 12 0 1 0 6 14 5 7 3 0 .548 .560 1.108[/CODE]

I wonder what number there going to give Jackson when he gets called up.

Nady won't be around in 2009, so #22 will be available, or maybe they finally give up #21.

He'd look good in either. I'd allow him to take #21. As long as it stays in the family, I'm cool with it.

Not cool with ****ty relief pitchers who were with the Yankees for 45 minutes.

Tough break for Nady if true. I always liked him as a Met. Nothing flashy, but a pretty good player.

His plate music is what I loved about him. Shame we won't even get to hear it this year. Pretty much the only reason I wanted him over Swisher out there. So what if I don't take ability into account.

Archived