Milton Bradley?

vanDoug

Where are you?

I realize it's early in the season.......but so far..

0-4 last night

.043 avg

1 for 23 at the plate

1 hit

1 HR

1 suspension (appealed)

John, what's the word in Chicago?

Lou said today he's sitting till he's 100% with his groin. He didn't leg out a grounder yesterday and that prompted Lou's comment. That and 1 for 27.

I think he'll be fine once he heals - he's a proven OBP guy. His endurance is another story, but we've got Hoffpauir and Reed Johnson to play when he's not in and Gathright in a pinch.

My biggest concern is that the RF bleacher guys give him so much crap he does a melt down. He's pretty sensitive - and I mean that in a kind way. I'm the last guy to embrace a meathead - but I think Bradley's sincere.

Once Fontenot, Lee, Soto, and Bradley hit at least their weight - we should be fat city.

If the cubs don't want him, i'll be thrilled to take him on the Yankees.

Not me. We have Matsui to play Bradley's best position.

He is really a DH, with his bad wheels and all. I think his bat is excellent, but he does not need the pounding of regular time in the OF. He should have stayed in the AL, probably trying to work a deal with the Angels, before they signed Abreu, although they also have other DH candidates.

But when healthy, he can hit.

Not me. We have Matsui to play Bradley's best position.

He is really a DH, with his bad wheels and all. I think his bat is excellent, but he does not need the pounding of regular time in the OF. He should have stayed in the AL, probably trying to work a deal with the Angels, before they signed Abreu, although they also have other DH candidates.

But when healthy, he can hit.

Matsui is going to be day to day for the rest of his career with his knee. NTM that before the last day or two he looked like he was done. The AB's he was having were ugly. The yankees need a backup LF to play when Damon gets sat that can also DH for Matsui when he can't play or when he's not hitting. Bradley would be a prefect fit.

Matsui is going to be day to day for the rest of his career with his knee. NTM that before the last day or two he looked like he was done. The AB's he was having were ugly. The yankees need a backup LF to play when Damon gets sat that can also DH for Matsui when he can't play or when he's not hitting. Bradley would be a prefect fit.

Matsui had a cortison shot before the weekend. It takes about 48 hours to be fully effective. He has been much better this week, after he took it.

Matsui had a cortison shot before the weekend. It takes about 48 hours to be fully effective. He has been much better this week, after he took it.
OK but that knee is still an issue and is going to be for the rest of the season. He clearly can't play every day and neither can Damon. A righty bat to play LF and DH is still a big hole.

Archived