Verlander, Tigers drop Rangers; Texas turns TP

JetNation

I can't believe JV failed to throw 10 Ks and was stuck with only 8. :)

Gotta love this kid Ramirez they brought up from AAA Toledo to replace Maggs in the lineup. First MLB at bat and he hits a 433 ft HR to straight away center field at Comerica Park, which for those who haven't been there, is ridiculously deep.

I can't believe JV failed to throw 10 Ks and was stuck with only 8. :)

Gotta love this kid Ramirez they brought up from AAA Toledo to replace Maggs in the lineup. First MLB at bat and he hits a 433 ft HR to straight away center field at Comerica Park, which for those who haven't been there, is ridiculously deep.

Wasnt his first AB. He struck out twice (horribly) before that.

Verlander looked good then fell apart after the Rangers had turned the triple play the inning before. He seemed to lose focus when he lost his no-no.

Was at the game Wed and loved it there. Its a beautiful park, but they need to do a better job maintaining it. Too many things rusting.. do they want it to look like the rest of Detroit?

Oh.. and I really loved the I-75 detour through Detroit on the way to the MGM. What a beautiful city!

Verlander looked good then fell apart after the Rangers had turned the triple play the inning before. He seemed to lose focus when he lost his no-no.

Was at the game Wed and loved it there. Its a beautiful park, but they need to do a better job maintaining it. Too many things rusting.. do they want it to look like the rest of Detroit?

Oh.. and I really loved the I-75 detour through Detroit on the way to the MGM. What a beautiful city!

There's a reason you never state State police down I-75..so you can get through that city as fast as possible without being shot.

Comerica is a beaut. As far as it falling apart, that is news to me. Illitch makes enough money to maintain the place. If it was owned by teh city, then that's another story.

You were in town and didn't want to meet up for a beer. I'm hurt. :lol:

Archived