JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

you guys are friggen idiots.. the whole lot of you

couldn't even let me check in, what if I was DA?

So dumb.. arghhh...

Go town!

I have been saying all along we are playing with a bunch of idiots. Sorry buddy. If I would have known this was going to happen I would have unvoted and let you say your peace.

Its those D-bags Tommy and Vito's fault.

Town power roles don't submit your night actions yet! Give it some time to discuss what happened.

You psychos drag your feet for 2 weeks than hyper lynch a guy in less than 2 hours. LOL

Really? You want to talk during the night phase? You are such a scumbag and I cant wait for you to turn up as a fondler. You got lucky.

Not even going to lie, I was pretty sure he was scum. I think I'm going to do the opposite of what my gut says from now on.

Also, I take responsibility for this. There's really not much to say, I have ****ed up time and time again with these votes. That looks scummy as hell and there's nothing else I can say except that I've been duped and it was town versus town there. I'm really sorry guys, I don't think i'm competent enough to lead anything anymore. If you guys want, i'll take a step back instead of trying to do this. I feel like I should've known with the speed of the wagon that something was up.

Dont be too hard on yourself. The evidence was damning and you put together the best damn case of the game thus far, but it was dead wrong unfortunately. And he was already hitting everyones scumdar or at least mine, so it wasnt hard to convince me to begin with, but the case and his post was just too much for me to ignore.

Dumbass.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont be too hard on yourself. The evidence was damning and you put together the best damn case of the game thus far, but it was dead wrong unfortunately. And he was already hitting everyones scumdar or at least mine, so it wasnt hard to convince me to begin with, but the case and his post was just too much for me to ignore.

Dumbass.

after the game you'll have to tell me what i done that was so scummy..

ok.. i'm dead now

What the ****? You guys are playing like a bunch of idiots. After Ace was revealed as scum, Montana looked to be one of the cleaner players in the game. Why is saying the doctor shouldn't reveal so scummy? I would probably have given the same advice, tbh. It's not going to change anything with so little time before the deadline, imo. It would just set up our lynch tomorrow between Nicky and the counter-Doc.

Nicky claims doc, so what? Why didn't we just lynch Al, or talk it over until the deadline? No way we win this game; based on the play today, we're ****ed unless MJ saves our asses again and again. Now that the game days will be so short, you idiots can just lynch all the guys trying to get us somewhere and then make a quick vote like that right before each deadline. Sounds like fun. :rolleyes:

What the ****? You guys are playing like a bunch of idiots. After Ace was revealed as scum, Montana looked to be one of the cleaner players in the game. Why is saying the doctor shouldn't reveal so scummy? I would probably have given the same advice, tbh. It's not going to change anything with so little time before the deadline, imo. It would just set up our lynch tomorrow between Nicky and the counter-Doc.

Nicky claims doc, so what? Why didn't we just lynch Al, or talk it over until the deadline? No way we win this game; based on the play today, we're ****ed unless MJ saves our asses again and again. Now that the game days will be so short, you idiots can just lynch all the guys trying to get us somewhere and then make a quick vote like that right before each deadline. Sounds like fun. :rolleyes:

Shut up, small child penis breath. Its not like you have been a big help. You havent posted in days and then you drop in way after the deadline was set...you didnt know it was pushed back unless you were lurking and just letting it all go down right in front of your eyes.

Shut up, small child penis breath. Its not like you have been a big help. You havent posted in days and then you drop in way after the deadline was set...you didnt know it was pushed back unless you were lurking and just letting it all go down right in front of your eyes.

So what, I missed the lynch; I had my vote where I wanted it to be going into the weekend. In fact, I'm glad I wasn't here to be involved in that debacle. Guy faces basically no pressure for the entire game and then he gets lynched in 3 hours without being given a chance to defend himself. I guess that's what you get when you play impulsively. From what I can tell, you guys read 1 post of Montana's, didn't like it and lynched him because you thought he was CTM and he was trying to be a leader. I bet you didn't even read over his day 1 posts keeping in mind that Ace was scum. When I did that, he looked pretty innocent to me.

I wonder if instead of telling the doc not to counter-claim, he had just said "I'm scum, lynch me" if he would have been lynched as fast. He probably would have had more time actually.

Welcome!

You've got Mail!

Heading into the night, things were not looking good for you Planeteers... Not good at all.

But sometimes, the night brings good news.

At Neverland Ranch has a visitor again. And MJ is not pleased. The security cameras reveal, Tony Soprano at the front gate.

fortecgi-2.jpg

Bodyguards surround this pedophile and beat him down.

Tony Soprano, a pedophile, has been killed.

But, Michael is upset. Two nights in a row without a sleep over. So, when he got an email inviting him to a game of Pokemon, the usually reclusive Jackson decided he would leave the Ranch.

When he got to his destination, the shock of what he saw was too much. Not an adorable kid at all.

The shock took it's toll on his heart, and he fell to the floor.

michael-jackson-death-photos.jpg

Michael Jackson is dead.

Day 3 has begun.

With 11 players remaining, it takes 6 to cancel an account.

Deadline Friday 11 AM.

1. Tony Montana - Day 2 - Account Cancelled
  2. Henry Hill
  3. Lefty Ruggerio
  4. John Rooney
  5. Carlito Brigante
  6. Al Capone
  7. Ace Rothstein - Night 1 - Pedophile - Neverland Ranch
  8. Marcellus Wallace
  9. Nicky Santoro
  10. Sonny LoSpecchio - Night 1 - Parent (Cop) - Invited Over
  11. Michael Corleone
  12. Tommy DeVito - Night 2 - Michael Jackson - Invited Over
  13. Tony Soprano - Night 2 - Pedophile - Neverland Ranch
  14. Frank Costello - Day 1 - Account Cancelled
  15. Vito Corleone
  16. Virgil Sollozo
  17. Fredo Corleone

Holy crap... the most helpful scum ever. MJ knocks off another pedo and the pedos knock off MJ at the same time. That leaves us with nothing more than one pedo left to take out and we win this thing. We may have crapped the bed the first two days, but we are still in GREAT shape right now.

Woooowwww.

Ok this could be huge for us if our FBI guy can now investigate freely. If EY confirms that, then we should have a chance at winning this since it's like having a cop, again.

Yes. The DA may now investigate.

Holy crap... the most helpful scum ever. MJ knocks off another pedo and the pedos knock off MJ at the same time. That leaves us with nothing more than one pedo left to take out and we win this thing. We may have crapped the bed the first two days, but we are still in GREAT shape right now.

2 Nicky - below is from page 1:

3 - Pedophile (mafia), grown men posing as kids. They are able to communicate via PM to strategize, and every night

1 - Repeat Offender (Godfather), This Pedophile is a master of his craft. Upon investigation, he will come up as a Kid.

EY upon his death will the Godfather be revealed as such or will it just say "pedophile"?

3 - Pedophile (mafia), grown men posing as kids. They are able to communicate via PM to strategize, and every night

1 - Repeat Offender (Godfather), This Pedophile is a master of his craft. Upon investigation, he will come up as a Kid.

EY upon his death will the Godfather be revealed as such or will it just say "pedophile"?

The 'Repeat Offender' will be revealed as such.

Crap. I checked the first page because I didn't remember how many there were and saw the 3 pedos and thought that was it. Forgot about the godfather. :(

Either way, we're still in pretty good shape.

LOL, how funny is that. What an ideal night. Bunch of boobs!

My favorite target is still Lefty the dbag. Dont really have any other suspicions, right now. I think Lefty might have lucked out when we took out Nicky. I would have questioned Tommy next because I didnt buy that he didnt see the votes. He came in like 15 minutes after Vito. And Vito jumped on that bandwagon with no explanation, just merciless bandwagoning, has that been consistent? And he hasnt been as active as he was at first. Maybe something to think about...but thats all I got for now. I will reread and make a decision but I am leaning toward Lefty still.

On day 1 Soprano didn't distance himself from Ace until soon after Carlito alluded to him being Doggin. Lefty was on Ace well before that. I don't think they would have tried to pull off an acting job like that while there was still a chance Doggin could stay disguised. Once he got revealed, his ego would have assumed that MJ would be going for him sooner rather than later. Now that Soprano was revealed, we know it's impossible for Carlito, Ace, and Lefty to have been on the same team. So at the risk of Doggin and his team getting the better of me, I'm going to think Lefty is clean.

On day 1 Soprano didn't distance himself from Ace until soon after Carlito alluded to him being Doggin. Lefty was on Ace well before that. I don't think they would have tried to pull off an acting job like that while there was still a chance Doggin could stay disguised. Once he got revealed, his ego would have assumed that MJ would be going for him sooner rather than later. Now that Soprano was revealed, we know it's impossible for Carlito, Ace, and Lefty to have been on the same team. So at the risk of Doggin and his team getting the better of me, I'm going to think Lefty is clean.

Well, I guess that is still possible, but imo, it's quite a stretch.

Damn, this is nuts. You still were L-3 and tied with Capone with the rest of the day remaining, so you didn't have to reveal now. But, we can't do anything about it now. Having you outed this early puts the town in a definate bind.

That would leave Capone as the vote leader. Does anyone have an alternative so this doesn't become a sacrifice just to avoid the random lynch? Yes, Capone is who I chose to vote for but without an alternative there is no real choice.

That doesn't sit well with me. I don't know if Soprano wanted off of the Capone train because he got stuck there and didn't want to unvote off of a teammate that was about to get lynched or he didn't take Capone seriously and wanted to kill someone he thought was more dangerous. I'm leaning towards the former at this point.

Vote: Capone

That doesn't sit well with me. I don't know if Soprano wanted off of the Capone train because he got stuck there and didn't want to unvote off of a teammate that was about to get lynched or he didn't take Capone seriously and wanted to kill someone he thought was more dangerous. I'm leaning towards the former at this point.

Vote: Capone

So he chose to kill a Townie over his own team mate because he felt the townie was more of a risk to him than his own teamate? It would make perfect sense for him to jump on the townie instead of me. Problem with your theory is Tony and I aren't teamates.

Tony jumped on Montana's bus and stopped contributing. He was sitting on me watching the game and let Tony M do the fighting for him and let him die for him too. I called him out on it. Go read Virgil its written like I said.

Archived