NCAA Football 10

InstantClassic

I haven't bought this game in 2 years on the PS2 version. Is the game that much better for me to buy it on the PS3 version now? I am buying that new Batman video game that's coming out late August, so I don't want to dish out 120 dollars on video games, unless it's totally worth it. Even if it's still worth I still might be hesitant.

I haven't bought this game in 2 years on the PS2 version. Is the game that much better for me to buy it on the PS3 version now? I am buying that new Batman video game that's coming out late August, so I don't want to dish out 120 dollars on video games, unless it's totally worth it. Even if it's still worth I still might be hesitant.

IDK..it's users preference I guess. I only buy sports games, and rent games like the Batman one you speak of bc generally speaking the game can be beaten within a rental period.

If you have PS3..there is an NCAA demo out that you can DL.

I always used to get only sports games, but I think I wanted to do something different this time. First game I got for PS3 was MLB 09 The Show, so yeah I wanted to get something totally different.

I think what I may do is wait until some dufus brings the game back, and buy a used one, because my brother has some kind of Gamestop card where you could buy used games for even 20% more off, I think it is.

Archived