Remember when the Patriots were the team from the "NE" that no one cared about?

Bleed4TheGreen

Gotta agree there. I've been more active in opposing team MB's lately and by far the Pats fanbase is the most arrogant fanbase in the game.

What a joke.

Go to any Cleveland Browns board and you will find Steeler vermin bragging about 6 super bowls and how much the Browns suck. Prior to the 2001 AFCC, Steeler fans were over on PatsFans.com in droves telling us that Pitt would simply bowl over NE with its superior OL and run game. After both post season losses to NE Steeler fans whined that the better team didnt win. Classless Hines Ward cried the little B that Pitt should have won.

And, how about those humble Steeler fans that started the Bernard Pollard fan club?

You know, I dont wish injury on any NFL player because thats their livelihood. But, if Ben the Sex Offender gets knocked into next season, it will be karma biting your franchise right in the backside.

It's like they are following Brady's lead. Remember him glaring at Eli before the SB? I can't see myself going back there any time soon.

:rl:

I think I can answer this one for the rest of Patriots nation. Following 2004 when we won our third Super Bowl in 4 years and climbed the proverbial "NFL Mountain" we became a legion of Kings. But inevitably Kings get bored of hanging with other Kings who all share similar opinions as themselves. For their kingdoms to blossom , they require peasants and simple uneducated folk. Only then can a King feel the rewards that sprout from his generosity. That is why we are here. We are here to enlighten the misfortunate souls that call themselves Jets fans and welcome you into our kingdoms where you can pay homage by doing exactly what every good opposing rival fan base should do.....HATE our beloved team.

As far as the original posters comments, good job. Keep up the good work. Your ignorance only serves to remind us of the magnificent joy that comes with being a Patriots fan. Following the Patriots is the ultimate fan experience. They play with heart. They play with passion. They play intelligently. The ownership, front office, and coaching staff are all top notch. It would be nice if EVERYBODY could experience the joy of being a Patriots fan but alas, this type of joy is reserved for royalty and your petty IRRELEVANT fanbase will always be the lowly peasants in the NFL food chain. But don't get too depressed. At least you get to enjoy the presence of Patriots Royalty on your message board.

:box:

:hand:

What a joke.

Go to any Cleveland Browns board and you will find Steeler vermin bragging about 6 super bowls and how much the Browns suck. Prior to the 2001 AFCC, Steeler fans were over on PatsFans.com in droves telling us that Pitt would simply bowl over NE with its superior OL and run game. After both post season losses to NE Steeler fans whined that the better team didnt win. Classless Hines Ward cried the little B that Pitt should have won.

And, how about those humble Steeler fans that started the Bernard Pollard fan club?

You know, I dont wish injury on any NFL player because thats their livelihood. But, if Ben the Sex Offender gets knocked into next season, it will be karma biting your franchise right in the backside.

:rl:

I call BS. Browns fans aren't smart enough to use the internet!

Archived