Making my first trip to The Stadium...

PS17

How would you actually know for sure?

1) Alex is one of the best baseball talents of all time. Since high school. Papi was a total scrub until he took the roids.

2) Alex didn't go prancing around saying "steroid users should be suspended 100 games NVM 50." Ortiz did ----- fraud.

3) ARod has come out and apologized. Papi hasn't come clean yet. He says "when I know what I tested positive for, I will say blah blah blah." Fraud.

1) Alex is one of the best baseball talents of all time. Since high school. Papi was a total scrub until he took the roids.

2) Alex didn't go prancing around saying "steroid users should be suspended 100 games NVM 50." Ortiz did ----- fraud.

3) ARod has come out and apologized. Papi hasn't come clean yet. He says "when I know what I tested positive for, I will say blah blah blah." Fraud.

1. Who is to say how long AROD has been taking steroids, and how much is really talent?

2. I sort of remember AROD saying he never would do any PEDs.

3. Right, AROD only apologized after it was proven he was a fraud also.

1. Who is to say how long AROD has been taking steroids, and how much is really talent?

2. I sort of remember AROD saying he never would do any PEDs.

3. Right, AROD only apologized after it was proven he was a fraud also.

I bet you he will make the Hall of Fame.

-Back on Topic- LETS GO YANKS!!!!!! We're taking at least 3 out of 4.

This relates to anything that I said how?

My guess is that he won't make it first ballot

In 12 or so years, when it's time to vote, it will be looked at as the Steroid Era, and that it was a leaguewide problem. I think Manny and A-Rod will both make it first ballot, and I think they are deserving.

Archived