Week 15: Jets (Home) vs Falcons 12/20

Is this all necessary?

lol, i hear what you are saying. The reason though, is we normally have one "official roadtrip thread" and it gets all jumbled up and it gets hard to see who is going where. Doing this and setting up threads for each game allows people to coordinate ahead of time and see where others are going. It also gives me an idea of how popular a particular game is going to be ahead of time, so maybe i could make the trek out there.

Hopefully max goes and stickies them so they sit up there out of the way.

lol, i hear what you are saying. The reason though, is we normally have one "official roadtrip thread" and it gets all jumbled up and it gets hard to see who is going where. Doing this and setting up threads for each game allows people to coordinate ahead of time and see where others are going. It also gives me an idea of how popular a particular game is going to be ahead of time, so maybe i could make the trek out there.

Hopefully max goes and stickies them so they sit up there out of the way.

Do you want them all pinned? I did that originally and it takes up the whole page almost. Let me know and I can take care of it either way...

Do you want them all pinned? I did that originally and it takes up the whole page almost. Let me know and I can take care of it either way...

I don't think we need to do the home games ahead of time. I am going to be at all of them anyway. I think we can just start those threads on a week by week basis. I think just the away games, which is 7 threads, should suffice and having those pinned shouldn't be too bad.

lol at what point to i get deputy modship for this forum! haha

• 2 months later...

Just updated the site at http://www.tailgatejoe.com/122009-tailgate-party-falcons-at-jets/ with the menu for this weekend, stop by and leave some comments if you are coming!

• Joe's own home made maple breakfast sausage biscuits to start off the morning right
  • Carne Asada Soft tacos, made with USDA PRIME skirt steaks. FYI, prime is the best grade there is, not found in supermarkets and only served at the finest steak houses and restaurants. We go to a special restaurant supplier to get this stuff!
  • Taco bar, beef hard and soft tacos with all the accoutrements
  • Italian Sausage, this sausage is from Esposito's pork store in NYC, it is stuffed with provolone cheese and is the greatest sausage you will ever ever eat, Esposito's is the best pork store in the city!
  • Hot Dog Bar, Sabrett hot dogs are the best hot dogs there are, how do you improve on that? Easy, add kraut, red onions, Joe's own hot dog chili topping, or the Mexican Dog (bacon, shredded cheese, sour cream)
  • Tailgatejoe guacamole, we make it ourselves, goes great on EVERYTHING we are serving today (except the maple breakfast sausage or italian sausage, ugh)
  • Cheeseburgers with our mac attack sauce
  • Fried mac and cheese with raspberry dipping sauce
  • Steak cut onion rings

Archived