PSL Update?

cferraro

They are moving along a good clip, after stalling out for the summer as they had to sell 2009 tickets.

They are up to 2000-2004 right now, my call is on Tuesday.

They are still PSL and non-PSL available.

BZ

They are moving along a good clip, after stalling out for the summer as they had to sell 2009 tickets.

They are up to 2000-2004 right now, my call is on Tuesday.

They are still PSL and non-PSL available.

BZ

Moving along at a good clip is different from saying sales are going well, correct?

Moving along at a good clip is different from saying sales are going well, correct?

ahhh, when i was running a telemarketing phone sales team, the days that the most customers were called were usually the days when the least business was done, you can burn through a lot of calls when the person on the other end is only saying "no thanks, go f##k yourself."

ahhh, when i was running a telemarketing phone sales team, the days that the most customers were called were usually the days when the least business was done, you can burn through a lot of calls when the person on the other end is only saying "no thanks, go f##k yourself."

Yes.

I have a telemarketer that has been calling me at work. I never pick up and he calls every day. He hit 0 for operator for two straight weeks and they would always transfer him to my v\m. He never left a v\m.

I picked him up last week and he seemed to get scared and hung up. Picked him up again today, same thing.

The only thing I can figure is that he was happy to go through his list instead of actually talking to people.

Yes.

I have a telemarketer that has been calling me at work. I never pick up and he calls every day. He hit 0 for operator for two straight weeks and they would always transfer him to my v\m. He never left a v\m.

I picked him up last week and he seemed to get scared and hung up. Picked him up again today, same thing.

The only thing I can figure is that he was happy to go through his list instead of actually talking to people.

I had one salesman who would whisper into the phone when he spoke to the customers so that i wouldn't overhear him messing up what i was instructing him to say. That guy didn't last very long.

I had one salesman who would whisper into the phone when he spoke to the customers so that i wouldn't overhear him messing up what i was instructing him to say. That guy didn't last very long.

I can't hear you. Please type louder.

Very.

Moving along = they are going through their list.

After my call on Tuesday, I will let you know what was available.

BZ

Awesome, thanks.

Last we heard pretty much everything was still open. Definitely curious to hear if that has changed at all.

Yes.

You have a video phone at work?

Archived