Thanks Jets28

Alk

Well, you told me to check in after my round of golf to tell you how I did. Let me tell you, your good luck helped me. I golfed the best round of my life. All kidding aside, I freakin' sucked. I actually started out horrible, then settled down and played okay but it was still bad even by my standards. HOWEVER!! I had a tournament tonight for a softball league I was in and I tore up the place. I probably had the three best games of my life. Maybe you just got your sports mixed up. :lol:

Well, you told me to check in after my round of golf to tell you how I did. Let me tell you, your good luck helped me. I golfed the best round of my life. All kidding aside, I freakin' sucked. I actually started out horrible, then settled down and played okay but it was still bad even by my standards. HOWEVER!! I had a tournament tonight for a softball league I was in and I tore up the place. I probably had the three best games of my life. Maybe you just got your sports mixed up. :lol:
....Gotta take em where we can get em huh?... :lol: . Well Im glsd you did well at one of your sporting events this past sunday. And dont worry about sucking at golf...baseball is more manly and you have your cuteness to fall back on or is that your son?.... :lol:

Homo. Who doesn't tear it up playing softball?

Archived