2nd woman says assaulted by Steelers' QB

Amphibious JetsFan

I am saying someone who is intoxicated can not legally give concent.

Yes Rape works both ways. NO means NO across the board!! It's a matter of respecting another human being.

As far as Ben's body guards, they should be prosecuted for conspiracy. Not sure why there isn't at least an internal affairs investigation on the conduct of those officers that night.

Another good question is why and how in the hell did cops become off duty body guards ? Guessing they don't pay cops enough down there that they need to protect rapist.

Well if both are drunk that means neither could give consent right? That means in most cases two drunk people are raping each other. Usually when this happens though only the guy is charged, and him being drunk doesn't mean anything. IMO if both people are drunk and one person claims rape, we should put both parties on subsequent trials if either party wants to pursue it, and throw rape shield laws out the window and let all evidence in on both sides. Throw them both in jail for being so irresponsible and all of a sudden maybe people stop being "wasted" and unable to function like decent human beings. As an added bonus maybe vehicular homicide/injuries go down too. Just throw everything in there and let the legal system play itself out, if we truly believe in it.

I'm glad we have Sanchez, I doubt we ever see him in trouble like this. Actually most NFL QBs don't put themselves in these types of situations. Ben is only a little older than me but I can't imagine how he can be so dumb.

Well if both are drunk that means neither could give consent right? That means in most cases two drunk people are raping each other. Usually when this happens though only the guy is charged, and him being drunk doesn't mean anything. IMO if both people are drunk and one person claims rape, we should put both parties on subsequent trials if either party wants to pursue it, and throw rape shield laws out the window and let all evidence in on both sides. Throw them both in jail for being so irresponsible and all of a sudden maybe people stop being "wasted" and unable to function like decent human beings. As an added bonus maybe vehicular homicide/injuries go down too. Just throw everything in there and let the legal system play itself out, if we truly believe in it.

I'm glad we have Sanchez, I doubt we ever see him in trouble like this. Actually most NFL QBs don't put themselves in these types of situations. Ben is only a little older than me but I can't imagine how he can be so dumb.

he was only a Freshman but........

April 27, 2006

Trojans QB arrested for sexual assault could lose eligibility

USC has suspended QB Mark Sanchez, currently listed as #2 on the depth chart, following his arrest on sexual assault charges.

Reports say that Sanchez was placed on 'interim suspension', which means he cannot attend classes at USC. With final exams coming up in May, the suspension could place Sanchez's academic eligibility for the fall semester in jeopardy.

UPDATE: Bruins Nation has the video of the Sanchez arrest.

http://www.fanblogs.com/usc/006475.php

he was only a Freshman but........

April 27, 2006

Trojans QB arrested for sexual assault could lose eligibility

USC has suspended QB Mark Sanchez, currently listed as #2 on the depth chart, following his arrest on sexual assault charges.

Reports say that Sanchez was placed on 'interim suspension', which means he cannot attend classes at USC. With final exams coming up in May, the suspension could place Sanchez's academic eligibility for the fall semester in jeopardy.

UPDATE: Bruins Nation has the video of the Sanchez arrest.

http://www.fanblogs.com/usc/006475.php

Well, I guess I just have to believe that he has matured past that. I really like Sanchez and how he deals with the media, I just don't expect him to screw up.

Archived