2nd woman says assaulted by Steelers' QB

Amphibious JetsFan

2010 Off-Season: Ben gone wild

Seriously, this guy is a slob and absolutely deserves any punishment from the league. Three women have come out with similar stories about Ben pressing sexual advances on them..it's clear that this guy has a problem esp with women and booze.

I just dont get it. He can have all the vajayjay he wants.

He used to run with Kelly Kelly from the WWF or whatever it is now. I know her little sister...family is from Jax...just dont get why this dude does this. He needs to get his ding ding chopped off.

He used to run with Kelly Kelly from the WWF or whatever it is now. I know her little sister...family is from Jax...just dont get why this dude does this. He needs to get his ding ding chopped off.

Thats the problem, he CANT have all the vajayjay he wants.

This guy is a sicko!

If he did in fact refuse to let this girl out of his house, he could be charged with kidnapping.

I hope they finally nail this sucker! Too bad she did not report and pursue this.

Rooney Sr. is rolling in his grave, I bet he would get rid of ben if he was still alive.

This guy is a sicko!

If he did in fact refuse to let this girl out of his house, he could be charged with kidnapping.

I hope they finally nail this sucker! Too bad she did not report and pursue this.

Rooney Sr. is rolling in his grave, I bet he would get rid of ben if he was still alive.

The same woman went to a party at his house a week later. That's where the serious abuse happened.

If you read the article it doesn't sound as bad as people are saying. Big Ben might be a monster, but he is still due fair treatment. The article says the woman told her father and he told her to not press charges. I doubt a dad would do that if something truly awful happened.

If the Steelers were serious about the whole character thing, they'd trade Ben to the Rams for this years 1st and next year's 1st (which the Rams would get haha).

I always thought Ben was one of the best QBs in the league, he delivers in crunch time and is tough as nails. But all the talent in the world doesn't matter if you're a misfit and thug. They were what, 9-7 last year? It's a big decision but it's time to cut bait while his trade value is still very high.

If you read the article it doesn't sound as bad as people are saying. Big Ben might be a monster, but he is still due fair treatment. The article says the woman told her father and he told her to not press charges. I doubt a dad would do that if something truly awful happened.

The way I interpreted it, the dad didn't want a huge publicity deal made of it, for which I don't blame him really. Who wants his daughter caught up in a national controversy?

The way I interpreted it, the dad didn't want a huge publicity deal made of it, for which I don't blame him really. Who wants his daughter caught up in a national controversy?
Exactly, and just because the father responded the way he did, does not mean "something truly awful" did not happen.

well it explains why little ben needs 2-3 bodygaurds, someone's daddy ready to lay down the smack down on Big Ben...

next we'll hear how Ben was run over while riding his motorcycle and although he was wearing a helmet the drive of the pick up truck was the father of one of Ben's long list of rape victims.

HELLO! This guy needs to get 8 games off already. Of course, Roger Goodell will make sure the Steelers play the Jets week 9.

Commissioner Goodell needs to make an example of him under the guidelines of both the Substance Abuse policy (Alcohol) and the Morals policy (Sexual Harassment).

Under both policies it should equal a years suspension, just based on both issues.

The Rooney Family knows this & is attempting to validate the end result - That's why they came forward 1st. They are making a statement that they will "ABIDE" by Goodell's decision - Much in the way that Atlanta did with Michael Vick.

Even if there is a lockdown after this season, the rookies & players alike need to understand that even though you are paid a heck of a lot of money, you have to remember who you represent off the field as well as on - THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

Commissioner Goodell needs to make an example of him under the guidelines of both the Substance Abuse policy (Alcohol) and the Morals policy (Sexual Harassment).

Under both policies it should equal a years suspension, just based on both issues.

The Rooney Family knows this & is attempting to validate the end result - That's why they came forward 1st. They are making a statement that they will "ABIDE" by Goodell's decision - Much in the way that Atlanta did with Michael Vick.

Even if there is a lockdown after this season, the rookies & players alike need to understand that even though you are paid a heck of a lot of money, you have to remember who you represent off the field as well as on - THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

It's rare, but Big Ben is a two time winning SB champion and is one of the biggest divas at the QB POSITION.

I know for a fact he was hitting this...

2050595061_d6b2d4312b.jpg

Not that I would ever rape a chick, but I'm definitely not finding a need to rape a chick if I'm hitting that.

You'd think not wouldn't you ? Maybe it's an "I can have anyone I want " ego trip with him.

For Ben it is NOT about sex. It is about being a predator -dominating and forcing his will on a woman and degrading them. It is about power and volence.

For Ben it is NOT about sex. It is about being a predator -dominating and forcing his will on a woman and degrading them. It is about power and volence.

You can hire pro hoes to play that game with you. Just ask Charlie Sheen. Buy I guess when you do a head bouch off the road with no motorcycle helmet, you lose something in the judgement department.

So your basically saying that any two people who leave a club together at 2am. And decide to get it on, the guy has committed rape?

Or does this apply to women also? If he is drunker then her, did she rape him?

I am saying someone who is intoxicated can not legally give concent.

Yes Rape works both ways. NO means NO across the board!! It's a matter of respecting another human being.

As far as Ben's body guards, they should be prosecuted for conspiracy. Not sure why there isn't at least an internal affairs investigation on the conduct of those officers that night.

Another good question is why and how in the hell did cops become off duty body guards ? Guessing they don't pay cops enough down there that they need to protect rapist.

I know for a fact he was hitting this...

2050595061_d6b2d4312b.jpg

Not that I would ever rape a chick, but I'm definitely not finding a need to rape a chick if I'm hitting that.

You say this now cuz you aint hitting that. Once you start hitting that then there's no desire for it. The desire for guys of Ben's stature who rape are for the vajayjay that they cant have or isnt thrown at them because they're a star. Trust me, Ben wasnt the only Celeb hitting this chick in the pic, I gaurantee it. She's beautiful but she's probably easy like a Sunday morning. Lets be serious here...she's a model, in other words she sells her body already. Its the vajayjay that they cant have that they want because they're used to getting everything.

Its a shame when you're rich but you're piss poor morally.

Archived