Doggin94it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Al, you've got to show up here already. Your one post has all all stopped dead in our tracks. We all want to hear more from you about your lone post. To me it reeks like Doggin's early post last game where he suggested the doc protect Integrity28 - but worse. "Hey mafia, just look for the guy with one vote and a weak case, that's the Avatar."

Maybe he needs a little more pressure? VOTE: Al

I'd like to smack Al around some more but 5 votes sounds about right to me for now. I reserve the right to vote there if his next post is as suspect as the first.

In the meantime I'm gonna go ahead and Vote Tony Montana because he's a filthy c0ckroach.

Truth is until Al comes back not much to really do. Very interested in hearing him defend.

Honestly, I'll bet none of you thought of that.

Good thing we didn't vote you off already, then. Your genius is needed here. :rolleyes:

There are 20 people in this game. Quite a few will manage to go a couple days without a vote on them. One of them may or may not be the Avatar. I think we'll be okay. Last thing we need is people discussing how we should go about trying to hide him. I mean, the scum might just be reading along.

Archived