Doggin94it

Most day 1's people throw votes everywhere. Not sure why you have the need to bring that up like it's some sort of revelation. Besides right now the numbers are on our side.

Who ever said that the mafia isn't trying to hit the Avatar? The mafia want to win the quickest easiest way and hitting the Avatar is it. Early in the game he is most protected just by the sheer numbers.

Seems more like fishing to me than a strategy. Discussing anything on this board and trying set up parameters someone may be dumb enough to follow is a perfect way to unveil the Avatar.

I think it's fair that every townie here wants to protect the Avatar. I do and the best way to do that right now is to keep your mouth shut about him. Plain and simple.

The mafia want to get us talking about him because hopefully someone will slip up. The more we say the more they have.

unvote

there, now everyone was voted, so therefore a vote was on the avatar. Of course I'll probably be killed tonight, but I'm willing to take one for the team;)

Consider my point proven.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting start so far.

I think the fear that the Avatar gets hit on D1 is a little ridiculous.. Doggin is a smart man and I am sure there are some counter measures to that risk.

Also hating on Joe for making me think a lot more happened in this thread than really did.

By telegraphing to dem how were suppose to keep him safe? That's facking retahded!!!

I never asked anyone to freakin' agree with it or even acknowledge it. I was throwing it out there for thought. You're the freakin' nut jobs that won't let it go.

I never asked anyone to freakin' agree with it or even acknowledge it. I was throwing it out there for thought. You're the freakin' nut jobs that won't let it go.

What do you want to tell me now, tough guy? I said, Bing, what are you doing? I thought I told you to go **** your mother!

Goodfellas-Joe-Pesci_l.jpg

Vote Count

Al Capone (7) - Carlito Brigante, Henry Hill, Tony Montana, Oscar 'Snaps' Provolone, Fredo Corleone, Nicky Santoro, Tony Soprano

Tony Montana (1) - Sonny LoSpecchio

Joe Cabot (1) - Frank Costello

With 20 alive, 11 to lynch

Vote Count

Al Capone (7) - Carlito Brigante, Henry Hill, Tony Montana, Oscar 'Snaps' Provolone, Fredo Corleone, Nicky Santoro, Tony Soprano

Might want to check the prescription on those bifocals. I voted for Joe Cabot. Don't make me say it again.

I don't know if Capone is stupid or scum. If no clear scum emerges, lynching stupid on day one isn't a bad way to go.

Cabot set himself up nicely for the people who like to count posts and vote accordingly.

If its a concern that I'd vote for everyone in the game purely for post count, you post counters can just subtract 20 from my total every time you decide to vote based purely on quantitative activity.

Holy shazit!

unvote

Vote Joe Cabot for being a mamma luke.

What exactly is a mamma luke?

Interesting start so far.

I think the fear that the Avatar gets hit on D1 is a little ridiculous.. Doggin is a smart man and I am sure there are some counter measures to that risk.

Also hating on Joe for making me think a lot more happened in this thread than really did.

I agree the odds of them hitting avatar on D1 is probably really hard to do, I won't say impossible again cause Doggin is involved, but probably not impossible. Which is why I think there's gotta be a better way than to tell scum "Hey! we're gonna vote for the Avatar every day, so on night 3 or so just look back and see what player has consistently had lame arguments pushed on them seemingly only for the purpose of placing a vote!" And then to think mentioning an idea already discussed before the game began is enough to make you the likely night 1 kill???

And sorry for the inflated game post total, just wanted to make sure our avatar was voted on day 1 :rolleyes:

LOL

Hey you guys do realize that thinking about doing the same thing and then laughing about it makes you likely to be killed tonight right? Are you willing to take that for the team?

What do you want to tell me now, tough guy? I said, Bing, what are you doing? I thought I told you to go **** your mother!

Goodfellas-Joe-Pesci_l.jpg

Why do the alts bring out the tough guy in everyone?

****ing pussies **** faces.

I understand everyone gets excited but I don't feel such language is necessary for the game. Could we get it out of our systems and move on.

Hey you guys do realize that thinking about doing the same thing and then laughing about it makes you likely to be killed tonight right? Are you willing to take that for the team?

Dont really see it...but o.k.

You just have teh ghey in you so it was easy for you to follow through with such ghey move. Me all balls, not so easy to pull of the gheyness with huge nuts.

I understand everyone gets excited but I don't feel such language is necessary for the game. Could we get it out of our systems and move on.

Either this is the greatest post in the history of JN mafia or you are a weirdo from the weirdo site where all the weirdo's play mafia (if thats the case and you are offended by that, I suggest finding a replacement like now...lol).

Guess I just gave away that I'm not a weirdo from the weirdo site.

Did we really need to start this game with 9 pages of gheyness? After the last DPR and Doggin s***fest, I don't want to read through another 100 useless pages.

Capone is an idiot and Cabot listens to idiots. FOS one, keep the other from posting, and we can get on with checking in.

Vote Count

I agree the odds of them hitting avatar on D1 is probably really hard to do, I won't say impossible again cause Doggin is involved, but probably not impossible. Which is why I think there's gotta be a better way than to tell scum "Hey! we're gonna vote for the Avatar every day, so on night 3 or so just look back and see what player has consistently had lame arguments pushed on them seemingly only for the purpose of placing a vote!" And then to think mentioning an idea already discussed before the game began is enough to make you the likely night 1 kill???

And sorry for the inflated game post total, just wanted to make sure our avatar was voted on day 1 :rolleyes:

How many times you gonna tell people they're gonna be night killed Joe? What's with you and the NKs?

Vote Count

Dear Mod,

You missed my vote for Al.

Respectfully,

Tommy

Vote Count

Al Capone (8) - Carlito Brigante, Henry Hill, Tony Montana, Oscar 'Snaps' Provolone, Fredo Corleone, Nicky Santoro, Tommy Devito, Tony Soprano

Either this is the greatest post in the history of JN mafia or you are a weirdo from the weirdo site where all the weirdo's play mafia (if thats the case and you are offended by that, I suggest finding a replacement like now...lol).

No reason to get nasty it was simply a request.

:rl:

:rl: This is going to be fun.

As for Al: IIRC, didn't the drop a few votes on the Avatar idea come up once or twice already in the sign-up thread?

Forgive that ignoramus him for his lack of couth. He doesn't know how to treat a lady.

I think he was trying to say this is not a typical mafia site. It's first and foremost a football fan site frequented by the beer guzzling, loud mouthed male football fan. You'll have to understand there will be the occasional four letter word but it's usually not meant to be taken all that seriously. Our games usually start out this way before the business of playing mafia gets in full swing.

Now that we've dispensed with the formalities why don't you just call him a stupid ass and move on... it will make you feel better.

Archived